Big Motoring world/MotoNovo car finance i was coerced into - Car Faulty - want to bailout - help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 399 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

you dont need to mention anything he does not already know or can easily find out from his staff, you state he is already aware earilier.

penny is not dropping here all the way through IMHO your way.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Update 

The dealer and finance company wouldn't accept the reason why I don't want the car anymore. In order not to start more dispute considering that the tyre has been changed, I collect the car on Wednesday. 

However, I checked the car on gov.uk site, it states that the car have been recalled by Mercedes due to an issue with the car. 

I called Mercedes tonight and they confirmed it.

So, I wasn't mistaken when I said that I have loose faith in the car. 

Where does this leave me? Please advise 

What's is the outstanding recall for and when was it released?

If this is major and before your sale then it might swing it 

Dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Mercedes said that its a software safety issue that I need to contact Mercedes near me for more information and to book an appointment to fix it. 

Yes  this problem has been on before bought it. 

From information that I gathered, this could affect my insurance.

And, also, I read online that any car that has been recalled should not be driven for safety reason  

Please advise. Thanks so much 

something like

dear fleecers ...opps 

it now horrors me to discover this car was sold to me with an outstanding recall by the manu whereby they states it is dangerous to drive and invalidates any insurance ...

you know the score 

lay it on thick.

what else could be wrong and missed in their 10'000 point safety check that i bet they claim all their for sale car have had done.

dx

and they

On the 14th September, I called your customer service regarding the car that purchased from Big motoring world.

Having confirmed to me by the dealer that the car has been fully checked and that there are no issue with the car, I found a nail in one the tyre of the car. When I reported the issue to the dealer, they chased me out from their business premise, humiliating me. With my bad encounter with them, I reported the issue to MotoNovo and the dealer that I have lost faith in the car as I might find other problems that the car has and that I dont want the car anymore.

Both the dealer and both Motonovo stated that just having a nail on a tyre is not a criteria to rejecting a car and I was being threaten by both MotoNov and the dealer that I need to take the car as the tyre has been fixed. Due to the threat by MotoNovo and the dealer, I collected the car despite requesting for full checks on the car

It now horrors me to discover this car was sold to me with an outstanding recall by the manufacturer whereby they states it is dangerous to drive and this invalidates any insurance and this means that the car cant be driven and its dangerous to drive.

This car has a fault and and its being hidden by the dealer. Also, they stated that the car is fully automatic but I have discovered that its semi-automatic.

I hereby request that you should come and collect your car and its not road worthy and fit for purpose.

So you wish to keep it now?

Dx

and they

Like as I have said earlier, due to the threat and complexity of rejecting, I collected the car this past Wednesday. 

I just saw it on gov.uk site that the car has been recalled. I have really lost faith in the car. 

Could there be a clause in consumers right were I can reject the car with loosing my money and the finance company forcing me to pay charges? 

no.

if you reject the car and are ENTITLTED to do so, you win, everything in undone as if you had not ever see the car.

and they

Thanks for your response and advice.

I will write to them that I don't want the car considering the problems that I have been having with the dealer and the car as long as I won't loose my money.

The credit company was telling me that I have to pay the full interest if I reject the car. This is like £4000.00. This worries me.

Please advice. 

Edited by dx100uk
unnecessary previous post quote removed

just type NO NEED TO KEEP HITTING QUOTE

and they

No rules or legislation are there nor can be used to undo hurt feelings.

Would you be happy to keep the car if they update the software and do a new full service/front to back on the car (as they claim to have done before sale) ?

It might be an olive branch to resolve issues on both sides. Then you have a written report to throw at them if issues develop with the car going forward.

It would certainly put you in a stronger position than you are now with it 

Dx

and they

Well no, thats why i suggest the above.it will give you additional strength going fwd.

Dx

and they

codeheaven, when you reply to a post, don't press Quote at the bottom of it.

Scroll down a bit to a white reply box that has your avatar next to it on the left, in your case a blue circle with a white C in the middle.

It will help to keep the thread shorter, especially for people using small screens like mobile phones. :) 

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

• 6 months later...

open

and they

The dealership, finance company and financial ombudsman are aware of this currently. while the investigation was going on, the full money was paid off as advised by the ombudsman that,  even if I pay it off and the dealership/finance company is at fault,  and the case is decided in my favour that I will get what  I am owed.

I used my own money to find out these faults. the finance company is saying that because I have paid everything about the car, that they are no longer interested on the matter.

The ombudsman is still on the case, I m carless because I dont have any car to drive and this is really inconveniencing me

The car has been parked for 4 weeks now due to the faults in the car.

please what are my options as the finance company said that they are no longer interested in the car and I dont know how long this will take to complete the investigation.

well thats the pitfalls of not following advise nor coming back for further advise and failing to update us asking further advice in over 6mts ... it always goes tits up if a user vanishes and operates off their own back......

the dealership has their money

the finance company has their money

you now have a car that to all intent and purpose falls under the old TINY RULE - Tough Its Now Yours.

you should not have paid it off. worst thing you could ever have done,

lets hope the fos side with you.

im still not really sure your issues were even worthy of rejecting the car in the 1st place.

dx

and they

sorry about that.

the last discussion with this forum was that if i like the car and its fixed, that I can just accept it and move on but was I was worried about is what I am encountering now.

I wouldnt have paid all the money if FOS have not advised that if I pay off the money and the case is decided in my favour that I will get my money back.

The problem with the car now is that when I am reversing or driving it, it makes this loud noise when I apply the break and when driving. something broke on top the engine, the thermostat is gone, the heater is not working, the break discs are halfway gone.

the finance company initial said that they will investigate it but not that they have seen that I have paid off the moey, they said that I have to deal with the dealership as they are no longer interested.

but why did you not update us with what was going on and what you were doing....and enquire if the forum thought this was the right way to go?

you chased us twice for urgent help during the time then disappeared......amazing ...

Brake discs not break discs...but acceptable upon sale , no-one would expect new brakes unless the seller specifically stated it had them.

you paying all the money under the FOS advise seems totally illogical . what diff does that make to if the car is faulty or not....and a successful outcome?

the finance co are correct it's your car now end of...

so what are the FOS actually investigating for you...are we goingto see these comms ....

and they