A Shade Greener Biomass boiler 7.5 year agreement - unfair, unclear, costly

Rodger Moore
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 621 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

Please could someone help in advising/supporting my wife and I in the removal of an A Shade Greener Biomass boiler that was installed by them for the previous owners of our property in 2014?

We took over the agreement in 2018 in order to prevent the purchase of the house falling through, with and end date of April 2022 or 7 years and 6 months after the inception. Now we are faced with them claiming the boiler is a "shared ownership" so we have to purchase their half of the boiler for £2795 ,or now pay them a£78 per month retainer for maintenance charges. I challenged them to say I would like them to purchase my half of the boiler and remove to which they stated they would not do this, and in fact there would be a charge to me for the removal!

This company has had in excess of £40k worth of RHI payments throughout this period, to challenge for more is scandalous.  I feel that there were many installations to the older generation who are now being taken for a ride with all these subsequent charges, something has to be done. I would really appreciate your support. 

We would just like them gone and no further ties with this shady company.

Thanks in advance 

Read our upload guide one mass pdf only

• Thanks 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

6 hours ago, Rodger Moore said:

... We took over the agreement in 2018 in order to prevent the purchase of the house falling through, with and end date of April 2022 or 7 years and 6 months after the inception. Now we are faced with them claiming the boiler is a "shared ownership" so we have to purchase their half of the boiler for £2795 ,or now pay them a£78 per month retainer for maintenance charges. I challenged them to say I would like them to purchase my half of the boiler and remove to which they stated they would not do this, and in fact there would be a charge to me for the removal!...

Surely your solicitor (who did your conveyancing on the purchase of the property) drew your attention to this at the time?

Even if they were of the opinion that 

OK.  Will be interesting to see the contracts* then.  I note that A Shade Greener are known to the forum...

*I don't see how you can acquire a contractual obligation through a property purchase without your solicitor becoming aware of it and telling you.  Unless your vendors were telling porkies...