Telephone interview about childcare

Welshchick
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 660 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello everyone 

Wondering I'd anyone can help please

I've received a letter from compliance for a telephone interview it's tomorrow 😬 stating from April 2021 - April 2022 about payment to childcare,

during these times my child care needs changed and he was only going as and when needed to as a friend offered to help me out

I had a load of upheaval going on Grandfather and cousin passing and my father in law falling terminally ill.

I know I should of called but as you can imagine everything was up in the air

anybody else have something similar that can ease my mind a little  please

Edited by dx100uk
Spacing

Hello

Presume this relates to HMRC and you have been receiving help with Childcare ?

They will know you have been overpaid childcare.  The purpose of the phone call is really to establish the facts, so the amount of overpayment can be calculated.  

Once you have attended the telephone interview and provided any information required, they will write to you telling you how much you owe.  They will then invite you to call to come to a repayment arrangement. This can be affordable repayments over a period of time.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Hello 

Thank you for replying

Yes it's related to HMRC. 

Awww that's great news fingers crossed, my mind has been going spare. 

I did telephone them today and was speaking to a lady and she was sorting it and she was half way thru the questions and her computer crashed 😭😭

Easy sorted 

Might even just be routine and nothing bad at all 

Just be honest , it's no big deal and remember, without them already having PROOF in their records they have no case,  be honest yes ..but also remember to be mindful about shooting yourself in the foot 

Dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

@Welshchick

Think dx means, stick to the info they request, the specific date range they ask about. Don't shoot yourself in the foot I.e. don't start telling them about other periods that they are not asking about.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread