Quality Insolvency Services - Daughter scammed into IVA by their website. Can it be cancelled

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 710 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Quality Insolvency Services Ltd - Companies House Link:

FIND-AND-UPDATE.COMPANY-INFORMATION.SERVICE.GOV.UK

QUALITY INSOLVENCY SERVICES LTD - Free company information from Companies House including registered office address, filing history...

ICO Register Link:

FCA Register Link:

Note:  You need to have a very good read of this link as they are no longer registered since 09/10/2019 check the Email Address & Website Address takes you to what the OP has linked in this thread although the address may be different but it is still the same company check the Companies House link above and go to Filling History and you will see they were at the previous Preston Address then moved to the Manchester Address displayed in the Companies House link above.

REGISTER.FCA.ORG.UK

IMO as per the FCA Register link above This firm is no longer registered with the FCA as an Appointed Representative agent of an authorised firm, and can no longer carry on regulated activities, your daughter needs to report this company to the FCA.

Please wait to see what others advice may be on this

• Thanks 1

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group