Aviva fraudulently processed my data without authorisation o

Titchytitch
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 818 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

On the 18th page of the document you sent me, it has your name, and address and a telephone number.

I'll those the correct details for you?

I see also on page 18 that they identify you as the caller – presumably to inform them about an accident? Can you tell us about that?

How does that run with the fact that they say they have never spoken with you

We're the premium paid annually or monthly by Direct Debit ?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

I havent spoken to them as explained before aviva haven't spoken to me throughout the policy unless he has had a female friend or female voice on the phone to impersonate me to verify my details etc is my only explanation the fact the claim went to trial I have no court orders nothing sent to me 

@unclebulgaria67 he paid by direct debit 

But was it one payment per year or monthly instalments ?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

You asked me earlier on if I was happy with the draft letter.

I'm afraid that you are going to have to adopt a different mindset. The question is whether you are happy with it. It's going out under your name on it represents the facts as you believe them to be.

So please will you check it over and see that it addresses all the points.

I would point out that since I post up the first draft – which you accepted, you then went on to give us extra information which necessitated further edits.

You want to get into a position where it doesn't need any more edits because it gives the whole picture.

so they also processed a consumer credit act agreement under your data record without your consent.

• Like 1

Good point about the agreement. I have made a further modification to the letter.

No I don't think we need any more detail. Please will you post up the extracts which I asked for

Well if you have read the draft letter which I have proposed, you will see that it refers to 3 pieces of evidence.

You can't submit the letter as a complaint without giving the supporting evidence

Yes of course. That is what you are relying upon in the letter isn't it

Please post up each one of the three extracts in their separate quote boxes so that we can see that you have got exactly what is needed.

I haven't read all of the draft letter yet, but can I ask if there's any particular reason why the fraudster is not identified as the OP's brother?

Wouldn't it look a little odd if that information came out later and the OP had never mentioned it?  Doesn't it also help to explain how this came about?  (eg the fraudster would hardly be likely to pick a victim at random).

Or does it potentially raise more awkward questions?

(Also - in the ombudsman's decision wasn't it quite clear that they had reached the conclusion - based on some evidence I presume - that Aviva had written directly to the OP so she must have known about it?  Is that covered in the letter together with an explanation as to why it's wrong?  Apologies if the letter does cover it but I've only just come back to this thread and I've no time st the moment to read it all.  It seems to have got more complicated now... )

Edited by Manxman in exile

It mentions all of that

• Thanks 1

Have we seen the above letter before?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 818 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks