Old 2008 Doorstep loan not paid for 3yrs - can i get it wiped under the 'scheme'?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 816 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I took out a door step loan in 2008 with provident  personal credit , but got in to financial trouble , they apparently sold in 2012 to vanquish bank , because of my financial situation I was paying them  a £1.00 a month ,

I have lost my job due to health problems I have not paid anything on this account for three years ,  

please could all your excellent advice on here ,

if I can get this account wiped off under the present provident scheme ,

has provident are the original creditor and that’s who signed the consumer credit agreement with

Edited by dx100uk
formatting

• dx100uk changed the title to Old 2008 Doorstep loan not paid for 3yrs - can i get it wiped under the 'scheme'?

provident are vanquis, well the other way around... Vanquis are a part of the Provident 'group' like Moneybarn car Loans too.

i seriously doubt it was in house sold, rather you now have letters from a powerless debt collector who as you are a single line in a spreadsheet of purchased loans just list it as vanquis as they know no better. same lot.?

have you moved (i bet so) since taking this out, and most probably your loan is already wiped but never received anything in writing cause all the letters have gone to an old address?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...