Shell Energy - Inaccurate data processing

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 668 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 months later...

On 27th June 2022 the CCBC issued a general form of order to the Defendant (page 1 of attachment).

I have not been served a copy of the documents ordered by the court to be filed .

I don't necessarily view it as my responsibility to establish whether they have complied with the order and am minded to simply request judgment.

Are there any significant risks to me if I request judgment and it later turns out they have complied with the order (which I highly doubt they have done so)? I would expect that the Court upon review will, or should have put a bar in place if they have complied.

I can see no option to request judgment using MCOL so assume I have to use an N225 form (page 2 of attachment). I would be grateful if this could be reviewed for any errors particularly in relation to costs.

The whole point of the litigation is to have my reputation corrected which Shell Energy have not done so.

If I am awarded judgment I expect they will pay to set aside the claim and defend it.

In the unlikely event however they do not, I am minded to bring a further claim but am unsure as to what the amount should be.

SE - N24 N225 - Redacted.pdf

Edited by Intrepid

Check the status on MCOL and see if they have now filed their DQ.....if not then the court as stated they will strike out their defence and therefore judgment should be awarded without you requesting.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Thanks Andy,

Nothing is showing on MCOL (attached). From my experience MCOL can be slower to update than the actual court records.

For example I submitted the DQ on 11/05 and MCOL didn't update until 20 days later.

By my calculation order issued 27/06, deemed served 29/06, so infact I was at liberty to enter judgment from 07/07.

I've have made the request for judgment as I do not wish to wait indefinitely for MCOL to be updated.

CAG - SE - MCOL.pdf

Fine they will either accept  or reject your request.

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread