B Gas Evolve transfer from Simplicity Energy

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1024 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It's been a while since last on about PPI but i feel I am at my wits end.

We had a tenant who left a property last year and have photos of the meters when they left.

We didn't make contact with the supplier at the time Simipcity Energy (SE) - they went bust and British Gas Evolve (BGE) took over supply and then we sold the property.  Since February i have been trying to get a final account re meter readings when we sold the property, i keep going round in circles (now on email stopped webchat - you can't call as only an on-line compnay so only take webchat or email so don't do calls or post!)  If i could call I sure I would have resovled the issue.

BGE have told me the final read I have given them is higher than what they have been given by the administrators and I need to contact them to resolve this issue.  I did find a contract for them but as yet no reply so stuck. 

My last recent reply from them was asking me to send current photos 7 days apart - completely forgetting we no longer have access and what would a current read do to help a final read as it was empty for us and now occupied the final read is the final read. 

I am aware the new occupier has changed supply unsure how this has occurred - they have told me they have provided the new supplier with the actual reads, I am baffled why BGE still has a problem - unless his start reads are actually the wrong reads and he has just not noticed.  I have asked the new occupy to help with this issue but currently they are on holiday and this shouldn't be his problem.

Am I missing something - yes have put a complaint in as I actually have worked out what we owe for the whole period we were responsible and it is not a lot!

Any suggestions in how to get them (BGE) to get us a final bill  to the final reads I have.

Regards and thanks in advance

Roe

sar?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

This needs to be taken to the Energy Ombudsman, while the Energy Ombudsman is an industry sock puppet it is almost certain that your complaint will be upheld against BGE who will be found against for not having provided you with a final bill within 6 weeks.

This failure comes with automatic compensation which no doubt they have failed to provide and as a result you will be entitled to further compensation for them not having compensated you automatically.

Bring your case against BGE for having failed to meet one of the Guaranteed Standards.

That may be useful advice but I suggest that you sent the SAR first. Become fully informed before you start shooting off complaints and letters.

Thanks will try SAR.

I did this with Shell Energy once and what I got was less then what I held on file re my conversation with them.

The only issue I have is that I have never been issued with one invoice so have no account reference to quote, also concerned our period of supply may still be in that name of Occupier and not me (Company name).  I also sense this will be their excuse of why a final account hasn't been produced.

But will submit a SAR and see what I get.