Backdoor £4k CCJ OPS/(GS Carpark)/QDR

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 379 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Also from the email that OPS Data Protection have just sent back this evening.  They have again stated  from our reply we sent them in #95  that we contact ZZPS as this is the organisation that administrates the PCN

I confess it's difficult to know how to proceed in your case given everything that could possibly be done wrong has been.

It sticks in the throat to cooperate with the fleecers, but I suppose if by some freak your daughter does get a a set aside down the line she'll have to know what she's defending herself against.  So I would send the SAR plus I.D. plus OPS's reply to ZZPS and see what happens.

At least you have a small amount of evidence that OPS try to do everything to non cooperate with SARs, thus causing your failure to seek set aside for two years.

You might as well complain to the ICO that, despite what is written on their site, OPS refuse to deal with their own SAR requests and fob people off to a third party.  More ammo for the judge.

• Thanks 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

• 3 weeks later...

Good morning 

Yes . All done.

Unfortunately we went to court on Friday as it got changed from mags to crown again. We thought OPS hadn't shown as we had been waiting over half hour in the waiting area before going into Chambers.

Walked in and the you knew the judge had already made a decision by the face and nothing was going to change this. She also had a letter AGAIN that we hadn't received at home from OPS in the last two weeks dates April twenty something 

She Held it up and read it out to say that Ops will not be attending and that they will be continuing with the charges of this. 

We told her this was another document not received  and still just for your knowledge we haven't received it still ! Even if the post was delayed.  My daughter said If the receipt of these documents is important for these companies then why don't they sent by signed for or tracking like we have to? 

Judge said companies DO NOT HAVE TO PROVIDE ANY KIND OF PROOF OF DOCUMENTS POSTED. They just have to send them . 

Which technically means they can make it look like they've sent it and not send anything!  

So The application to set Judgement aside was denied!  

My daughter rang Qdr and just paid the balance . The ccj was put on file in March 2020. So that's that 

Thanks for coming back and telling us.

Sorry to hear this, but it was always going to be an uphill battle going for set aside two years after finding out about the CCJ.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread