Musescore subscription

SharNICK
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1171 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My free trial ran out. I make a request for refund as i wasn't really able to cancel the subscription (was if i remembered and went over to a friend or something. device isseus and university stuff)

Do i have any right to a refund, i made an enquiry and got a following response "

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MuseScore Support.

Your PRO account was created under ..... email address. 
I can see that you've started a 30-day free trial with a 12-month subscription and didn't cancel it before the end of the free trial period.

You were informed about the price and subscription plan while subscribing. So, you were charged for a PRO subscription as advertised. This purchase was fully pre-authorized on your side while subscribing (see attached).

But taking into consideration the special circumstances mentioned in your message I've decided to discuss the case with my head office. So here is our special offer for you.

Would you agree to get 10-months additional access to Pro or a 40% refund?

This way you'll keep PRO access not only in the web account but also in our Mobile App, including off-line access to your scores, transposition, and mixer tools.

Please consider the options:

Option a: 10-months additional access + your current 1-year PRO access + PRO features in mobile apps included (by choosing this option you'll get in total 22 months of PRO without additional charges)

Option b: 40% refund + your current 1-year PRO access + PRO features in mobile apps included (this way you'll get back 40% of the paid funds and keep the 12-month subscription)

Please note that you can choose only one of the above-mentioned options.

I'll be waiting for your decision.

Best,
MuseScore Support 

with an attachment 

pxivN6MlqACgKc1NGs1CMEGzk?token=eyJhbGci 

Wish you all good day.

if you signed up using a debit card go do a chargeback with your bank unless you want the use of the software.?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Welcome to the world of inertia selling.

The vast majority of people that do 14 day or 30 day free trials, make their money from people who intended simply to use the free of charge part and then cancel their subscription – but then who forgot.

If you get involved in free trials in future then you should give yourself an alarm reminder on your phone or on Google or on both.

Normally speaking you can actually start a free trial and then going immediately to your PayPal or bank and cancel the payments and you will find that your free trial continues.

They don't know that you have cancelled your payments until they try to obtain the next payment.

It's called "inertia selling".

did you enter a debit or credit card to sign up and they have taken any money off you? which...

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...