Delivery of child's climbing frame missing pieces

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1171 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone, does anyone know where I stand?  I bought a climbing frame for my grandson for his birthday, it was delivered in January.  However, stupidly enough I didn't check it!  We tried putting it together last week and realised a load of stuff was missing.  I approached the company via email and phone but they are now ignoring me.  The person I am dealing with is never "available".  I don't want to cause a big drama over it but it cost us quite a lot of money and it was probably partly our fault as we didn't check it as soon as it arrived.  Anyone know what I should do?  Emails and phone calls are being ignored.

Many thanks :-)

A shame that you come to us for help but you won't name the retailer. How noble.

Of course this plays into the hands of the retailer and makes it more difficult for other victims of the same kind of negligence to be able to address their own problems.

Thank you. Are these the people?

https://dunsterhouse.co.uk/

Have you written to them?

I think you need to establish a paper trail and even though you have informed them once, keep on informing them and reminding them.

It will be very helpful to you to establish a paper trail which shows that you have made strenuous attempts to reach them and that they have not responded.

Incidentally, there seem to be a lot of them around. Which one in particular where you dealing with?

Was this an online purchase? How did you pay?