Tracing unknown parking tickets may have gone old address.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1169 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Firstly I am disabled and have brain fog so can forget anything.  Today I went online to check when the MOT is due as just had to renew my car insurance and know it comes quickly after that.

I was shocked to see my car was flagged as NOT TAXED.  I have had disability tax for years so dont even have to pay.

After ringing DVLA I eventually found out papers had been sent to my old house which I left 3 years ago.

With the stress of moving etc I never changed the car address but did change the address on my licence as that is correct.

Now I am worried I may have picked up a speeding ticket sometime in the 3 years and also maybe recently on a day trip to London (2 miles too fast coming out a tunnel).

The old house is 150 miles away so cant pop in and no idea who lives there now.
Thats how I got caught out with tax as they sent the paperwork there to renew.

The lady renewed the tax easily on the computer for me which I was so grateful for and backdated it to 1 Feb.

Can anyone tell me how I can find out if there are any tickets out there in my name that I know anything about please?
I have had a really awful week with so many problems and this is now really making me feel sick so dont want to worry for months to catch up with me.

Thanks

With regards to the tax. I'm sure I read somewhere that even though you pay nil tax, you still need to apply/renew it every year.

Frederickson - CCA Sent 11/4/07 - Lost - Claiming back from post office

Connaught Collections - CCA Sent 11/4/07 - No Agreement - returned to client

Lowell - CCA sent 11/4/07 - No agreement - returned to client

Moorcroft - CCA Sent 11/4/07 - No Agreement - returned to client

Red Castle - CCA Sent 11/4/07 - Copy returned but no T&C's

Robinson Way - CCA Sent 16/5/07