Statutory declaration for a speeding fine I did not commit? **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1552 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I would think the prosecution in his imminent case would be very pleased to get those cost back for you when he is convicted :lol:

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

7 hours ago, dx100uk said:

I would think the prosecution in his imminent case would be very pleased to get those cost back for you when he is convicted :lol:

So when would I mention the losses to them? After the case is closed or before or at the reception? Sorry I dont know much, just trying to deal with this stupid twa*.

10 hours ago, hassy786 said:

...as my job is to basically prove it wasnt me that is all. 

No that is not your job. You don't have to prove anything at all. It is the prosecution's job to prove "beyond reasonable doubt" that you committed the (speeding) offence. Your job is to create that reasonable doubt.

The form providing the driver's details is the only evidence they have that you were driving. If they cannot prove you were driving then you cannot be convicted of speeding. You will say to the court that you did not complete and sign that form. You will support this by allowing them to see the signature on your passport so that they can compare it with the signature on the form. This should create sufficient doubt in their minds that the form is not genuine.

You cannot claim your losses other than travelling expenses to and from the court.

• Like 1

Hello,

Yes sorry I forgot to update this...

Great news is that I won the case and my ex will be getting done for "perverting the court of justice" so hes most probably looking at jail time.

God was the prosecutor pushy at the trial trying to accuse me of driving and trying to tongue twist all my words!

They tried to make me look like it was my fault!

They started asking me, you met him in 2017 took his car from him,

i told him no I left him in 2016 how could I possibly meet him again in 2017! 

Then he tried to accuse me by saying the signature on my passport is different to my driving license which is different to the statement. I had to tell them the signature on my passport which is from Poland was done by me when I was 14-15 years old and had no clue what I was doing and the one on my licence is recent which is still very similar to the passport.

My current boyfriend got told off as he was sitting there thinking this is ridiculous, instead of getting the guy who commited the crime they where trying to blame it on me so he was sitting there laughing at how pathetic the entire trial was and instead decided to go outside and wait for me there.

As for me, I got bombarded with a whole ton of questions which quite frankly I got fed up of bothering to answer and went outside to see my boyfriend and look for some comfort.

They then told me to come back inside and the judge gave his plead and said not guilty due to the signature on the statement looking like it was faked and then said "I am now going to make sure I go through every single document of your ex boyfriends, passport, driving licence, address changes etc etc etc". 

Thats when I sat there and thought well it was all worth it because his driving licence is banned and hes driving illegally.

Hes an immigrant and has his name changed etc therefore his passport is doubtly genuine and hes the owner of an off licence grocery shop who sells under the counter cigerattes! So seriously, Good luck to him getting his way out of this one! :)

As for me I am going to work and paying my bills, unfortunately they are not able to reimburse me for the wages which I think is quite unfair because they are going to charge HIM court fees etc therefore why couldnt they just add my 3 days worth of wages onto his bill and make him pay for that too but oh well it is what it is.

Couldnt have done it without you guys so thank you very much for all your support :)

• dx100uk changed the title to Statutory declaration for a speeding fine I did not commit? **WON**