EMC car sales of Bagshot - court claim issued

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1368 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was planning on getting in touch with Autotrader, especially as they're still posting from several of their trading names on there. I was advised to hold off until I had a ccj. Just kills me knowing other people will be duped, and would've thought Autotrader would want to know about it.

• Like 1

So,  in general, it appears that this company/companies either have trading names in several addresses or multiple company names that trade at the same address. All employing the same people.

In general:
  • car is purchased
  • fault appears within days-weeks
  • once reported, the company tries to refer to 3rd party (2-year warranty) to make a claim. That company won't cover costs. 
  • Customer reports back to CMD, They request a diagnostics report from a local mechanic 
  • Complaints department is only available via email correspondence cmd.fca@hotmail.com (notice FCA used in the email address) 
  • It appears the company tries to stall so that it falls outside 90 days right to reject
  • The customer then reports to Trading Standards. Nothing 
  • Takes the claim to court
  • Allegedly false NOD filed and in one review also forged a receipt of refund transfer
  • Deny defendant details and request amendments to claims. Often to buy time
  • Never show to court appearances
  • If the judgement is made collection seems impossible as they claim to not be that company or that they have ceased trade
  • No one has ever spoken to Mikael Shamir or seen him (Resolutions agent for multiple trading names)
Interesting information:

It appears a group of men trade at the same address under multiple trading names and as the company gets discovered or into too much debt another of the men registers a new company via companies house. 

Same names appear in the reviews.

Reviews appear to be highly recommended, but if you look closer they are often repeated. Multiple entries on the same day also using same titles/captions.

Addresses all seem to be 
8 Swift lane, Bagshot GU19 5NN 
30 Chertsey Road, Woking, Surrey, England, GU21 5AJ
47-49, Park Royal Road, London, England, NW10 7LQ (Accountants address?)
240 London Road, Bagshot, Bagshot, GU19 5EZ
Unit 1b Cobbs, Station Road West, Aldershot, GU12 5QD
20 Sagacity High Street, London, E15 2PP now at 102 Mytchett Road, Mytchett, Camberley, England, GU16 6ET

Research findings 
The first record I have found is of Sami Al Silawi who according to this review he is also known as Marius, 
  https://surrey-first-cars.pissedconsumer.com/surrey-first-cars-review-in-dealers-category-201704211037527.html
Surrey First Cars were the company prior to CMD trading as EMC Car sales located at 8 Swift lane Bagshot

They have been featured on the https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYc_qupxi4E
th?id=OVP.zdeq8Cw-Ak46lyY-V7a7-AEsDh&pid=Api

The Sheriffs Are Coming Series 6 Episode 2 of 10 When the sheriffs are sent to a dealer who sold a potentially lethal second-hand car, things turn nasty. Sheriff Lawrence discovers his claimant is not the only one owed money by a building company with problems, so he has to act fast. Sheriff Ken Warby has to enforce a writ against a giant ...
www.youtube.com

and Can't Pay We'll take it away. Possibly Episode 33

I can't, however, remember how I found the links other than the trading address being the same and a review claiming that they are the same group. 

Crown Motor Direct Limited  
FCA website lists 
Trading as 
EMC car sales
Chobham Central Garage
A. Owen Motor Group (all of this is publicly listed via FCA) 

Companies House 9967993
Registered Address 47-49, Park Royal Road, London, England, NW10 7LQ (Accountants address?)

Director
Ahmed Alwaheeb
British 1988 

Date of incorporation 25/01/2016

Prior 
CROWN MOTOR COMPANY (UK) LTD

Daniels Garage Limited (performs MOT tests)

Director Ahmed Alwaheeb

Note address of Daniels Garage:
27 May 2020 Registered office address changed from 8 Swift Lane Bagshot GU19 5NN England to 47-49 Park Royal Road London NW10 7LQ on 27 May 2020

Incorporated 15 July 2019

8 Swift Lane Bagshot

EMC car sales 
Surrey First Cars 

GreatCars4 you currently traded from 8 Swift Lane Bagshot

Chobham Central Garage
 2 Bagshot Rd, Chobham, London, Woking GU24 8BZ

Automotive Vehicle Brokers Limited - This company has been referred to in emails to consumers in response to Chobham Central Garage
registered 47-49, Park Royal Road, London, England, NW10 7LQ (Accountants address?)
trades at 8 Swift Lane Bagshot

Director
Christopher Seymour

Date of Company registration 
09/10/2019 October 2019 Note that on the 17th October 2019 EMC sent out a letter saying that they had ceased trade. When asked for details of the liquidators no response was given just a suggestion to contact Noel to arrange to exchange with another vehicle. Noel never responded. 

Also, websites used to list company number but they started removing this information from the websites. This is how I initially linked Chobham Central Garage and EMC to Crown Motor Direct Limited. Also, on my sales agreement and with the warranty, it said EMC/Chobham

In regards to my case. I was sold a car that had an outstanding recall and a serious one at that.

The regulations1 say that dealers need to get cars with outstanding recalls fixed before selling a car on to a consumer.  If they don’t, they can be prosecuted by Trading Standards.

The rules apply to all commercial sales, from online sellers, authorised dealers and franchises to small, independent High Street firms.

"Get safety recalls fixed or risk prosecution" DVSA warns car dealers. Posted 19/02/18. Motor traders that sell cars with outstanding safety recalls are breaking the law the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) warns today, as it launches a new service designed to help people buying cars – and dealers themselves – check if cars are safe.
www.tradingstandards.uk

Top people to investigate
Ahmed Alwaheeb director of Crown Motor Direct Limited t/a
Sami Al Silawi
Nadjeem Kheloufi (possibly known as Nathan) see statement re false NOD filed for George's Case. The actual statement says " I Nagy Ziftani  owner of EMC car Sales of 8 swift lane Bagshot" It also states that "I do not own any goods or assets and all goods are supplied on a sale or return basis through third parties"
Noel Quail  
David Miller 
Mikael Shamir (May not exist)

In email to Dom the resolutions claim that it is all owned by Sky Car Centre 

director KHELOUFI, Nadjeem  However, this company was dissolved in 2019 DEC...

See attachments for evidence 

109MC206-NaomiJamieson_compressed.pdf

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Brilliant summary. Very helpful thank you

Sandhurst bridge cars ltd

08/09/2011

Dissolved

06/12/2016

Director

Marius Sebastian Chirila aka Sami Alsilawi

Surrey First Cars Limited

11/11/2015

Dissolved

03/04/2018

CROWN MOTOR COMPANY (UK) LTD

Dissolved 15/11/2016

Director

Ahmed Alwaheeb

Crown Motor Direct Limited

Registered 25/01/2016

Ahmed Alwaheeb

Active

Automative Vehicle Brokers Limited

Registered 

09/10/2019

Director

Christopher Seymour 

Active

Sky Car Centre Limited

Dissolved 03/12/2019

Director/s

Nadjeem Kheloufi, Ali Mohamad Hawatmeh, Omar Shana'a

EXTRA INFO 

Nadjeems statements says that he is the owner of EMC though. Also says "I, Nagy Ziftani"

average 2-5 years registered and in the last year of trade a new company is registered before the old company is dissolved

Park Road is their accountants address

Don't let me interrupt the flow of this thread please, but the people with the anglo-saxon sounding names - I hope that's not an offensive word - Noel Quail and Christopher Seymour spring to mind, has anyone met them?

I agree with you totally about the pattern of companies being formed and closing a couple of years later.

Illegitimi non carborundum

https://www.legalzoom.com/articles/can-one-llc-have-two-businesses I know this is not UK law. But it helps explain what these guys are doing. 

The advantage of an LLC is the limited liability it affords its owners. When you run two separate businesses under two separate LLCs, the assets and income of each individual company is also protected from any liability risk which might affect the other company.

If you combine two businesses within one LLC, however, the assets and income of each business are no longer isolated from each other, and each is at risk of any legal claims that might be directed against the other.

Say you run an editing business using the same LLC that operates your dog walking business, and one of the dogs you're walking gets injured while under your care. It's not just the assets and income of your dog walking business that will be exposed to liability.

The assets and income belonging to your editing business will also be exposed to any legal claims which might be filed against your dog walking company as a result of the incident.

• Like 1

forming an LLC for multiple businesses in order to protect each investment on its own. Then if  “A” is sued, only the assets belonging to LLC “A” are affected. Personal assets are shielded, as well as the assets belonging to B, C, etc.

LLC are also able to own other LLC or supply assets to them. Hence, when they refer to 3rd party assets. 

For example, Crown Motors can supply sell cars to Phev Ltd. 

Basically a huge Web. Loop hole. And why they can get away with it. Because technically its legal

• Like 1

I expect that they're not bothered without a CCJ as evidence

Well it was more so that I wasn't defaming their name and 'causing them monetary losses', which could be used against me. I still feel like I have every right to report them to Autotrader, but got that advice from 2 different people so have held off.

Not sure re threatening, but I know when they try to make settlement agreements, one of their conditions is to remove all negative posts/not leave a bad review, etc.

I just don't want to do anything at the moment that will take away from the point at hand, otherwise it might confuse my case. If they try to retaliate with claims of defamation then it'll get messy. 

No no, didn't get the impression you were! To my knowledge I don't believe there's been any threatening comments from them, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were. There are absolutely loads of other victims out there that we haven't had a chance to speak with. Would be interesting to hear their story, although they do start to sound like a broken record!

They don't like negative reviews because they lose business, hence why they spend probably hours writing false positive reviews to make up for the sub par.

• Like 1