Studio late payment charges while on reduced payments

tibawo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2670 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I am after some thought and hopefully some pointers on my late payment charges with Studio. After getting myself in a pickle I am on reduced payments for a few things and most have frozen interest and waive any fees. Due to a zero hours contract I often have to pay my priority bills first.

My payment to Studio is £5 a month and no interest is being added. As of today the Debt stand at £120.

However i have noted that if I am late with a payment I get charged £12 which means that the debt doesn't go down and another 2 months is added to the payment plan. Say for example over the course of a year I am late with just 3 payment that's £36 which increases the plan by 7 months which I feel is a bit harsh. More so that if it got passed over to a debt collector the amount is frozen.

I have read other studio threads but not sure if it is still relevant as they are from a few years back.

I am not sure how to proceed, Is it worth doing? is it similar to claiming from the banks? can anyone help with a template?