Vodafone Incorrect Upgrade - **Fully Resolved**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2717 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Vodaphone sent me the wrong phone in January 2016 as an upgrade,

they sent out the wrong phone so I sent it back.

Unfortunately the phone got stolen in transit and this was proved with the weight recorded on the receipt that I sent to vodaphone.

Everything was supposedly ok ,

until I noticed my bill were almost double than normal every month after this,

I phoned vodaphone on May 2016 to find out why.

The reason was that this upgrade they had sent had actually opened up a new account on the same name and address ect and were billing me double.

They said this would be sorted and I would get a refund.

After phoning them every month after this they still continued to take the 39 pounds from my account every month and just last month they have now closed my account and billed me 530 pounds for an early cancellation fee!

Vodafone being idiots again...

Easily fixed with a complaint to the CEOS office. Vodas frontline team wont help!

Our rep disappeared long ago...

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Hi and welcome.

Please check your credit file. VF are very swift at placing defaults but not so quick at removing them.

This seems a clear cut case to me and if you get no joy from contacting the boss, I would take them to court.

For now, keep every scrap of paperwork relating to this. Possibly send VF a Subject Access Request (costs £10) to get your account data.

Vodafone recently got fined £4.6 million because of their extremely poor customer service. This case shows how little they have learned.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Thanks guys this was very helpfull:

Dear MW

I am sorry that your recent experience with Vodafone led to your email to Nick Jeffery. On behalf of Nick please accept my sincere apologies. I have tried to call you today on 29 November 2016; however I was unable to speak with you. I have taken the following steps to resolve your complaint:

I have credited back all the incorrect line rental charges (including the termination fee) and this amount totals £972.84, for the additional line that you shouldn’t have had.

I have also applied a goodwill credit of £200.00 for the shortfalls in customer service and the bank charges that you incurred.

The total amount of credit on the account is now £1,172.84. I’ve requested for this to be transferred to you via BACs payment to your bank details. This will take up to 10 working days to complete however I will continue to monitor this to ensure that it completes.

If you do have any further queries, please could you contact us on 01635 693288, where myself or one of my colleagues will be available to speak with you from 8am to 8pm, Monday to Sunday.

Thank you for bringing your recent experience to Nick’s attention. Please be assured that the feedback you have provided will enable us to enhance our customer experience.

Yours sincerely,

CEOS Office

For and on behalf of:

Vodafone UK CEO

Vodafone Limited

Email:directorscomplaints@help.vodafone.co.uk

Hi MArtin

Well done... Does that mean you are going to have a refund of £1,172 coming your way? Yet they will close the account for that upgrade too?

If so thats a frigging good result! Well done! :)

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Hi MArtin

Well done... Does that mean you are going to have a refund of £1,172 coming your way? Yet they will close the account for that upgrade too?

If so thats a frigging good result! Well done! :)

Language!! Go sit on the naughty step :lol:

I can only say a very well done and TBH, the VF management for doing what the the CS staff should have done ages ago. Did you check your credit file at all?

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE