Samsung S7 Edge fault service poor shame apple went so bad !

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2908 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

in the past I was total apple iphone only upto the 6 I would replace both my handset's every year with question until they released the 6 so thin it looked liked the camera was superglued on the back such a bad handset (hopefully the new one will be better)

I always buy my phones second hand to save on money, in the past I have purchased an iphone that got network blocked, I took the handset back to apple who told me the phone was blacklisted in the UK but not to worry and promptly replaced the phone with another without any questions what so ever

so a few days ago my wife's Samsung S7 edge came up with emergency calls only spoke to samsung live help (which were of no help at all) took the phone down to stoke (100 miles round trip)

Samsung took the phone in and told me give us an hour to check it out, got a text telling me the phone is all sorted now, went to collect the phone to see the same fault, the advisor there then checked on a free website http://www.imeipro.info/ and told me phone was blacklisted, if I have any other problems feel free to go back and see her...

Apple simply replaced and keep your phone working through out the warranty period, Samsung just didn't care

Well if the phone was blacklisted because it was stolen, then I don't really see the problem.

I think that it is very sensible for companies to blacklist stolen phones. If it was blacklisted for some other reason then maybe we should know more.

I purchased the phone from someone from gumtree, I don't think it was stolen, I collected the phone from the seller's house he had everything for the phone box everything as new the phone was only released 3/4 days before I purchased it

I think more than anything the phone was taken out on a contract the seller either hasn't paid the bill or made a fraudulent claim on the insurance

I purchased the phone from someone from gumtree, I don't think it was stolen, I collected the phone from the seller's house he had everything for the phone box everything as new the phone was only released 3/4 days before I purchased it

I think more than anything the phone was taken out on a contract the seller either hasn't paid the bill or made a fraudulent claim on the insurance

well then considering you know where the person lives . i suggest you contact them by letter explaining the situation and ask for the money back failing that you might want to push to a small claims action