style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2828 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm missing you already CB :)

I'm hoping we'll see you here more than you think.

You will without a doubt be sorely missed, take care and best wishes for the future.

xxx

• Haha 1

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Good luck CB :-)

• Haha 1

If my post was helpful don't forget to click the star!

Advice is offered freely, without liability and without prejudice.

If in any doubt professional legal advice should be sought.

I do not profess to be in any way legally trained, I am a big

oily truck driver and all I know has been learned within the

Consumer Action Group.

FAQ's

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/

Trying to stop smoking?

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/give-up-smoking-here/

A dummies guide to the forums

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

--

KEEP WILDLIFE IN THE WILD

http://www.bornfree.org.uk

BORN FREE FOUNDATION

--

Oy! you, you forgot to leave the canteen keys :frusty:

No I didn't I left them on the desk.. just not YOUR desk :lol:

• Haha 1

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

A sad day indeed.

CB you helped me in my time of need- even over the phone.

I wish you all the best.

Not much else to say really.

HSBC WON three times!!!!! Read about my continuing battle (claim FOUR!) Link HERE

Capital One WON Link

HERE

GE capital (5 accounts) WON link HERE

Lloyds bank account WON second claim starting! link HERE

Budget insurance cough up WON link HERE

Principles WON link HERE

A&L (Mrs Crusher's account) claim link HERE

Barclays claim link HERE

Any advice given is on an informal basis only and without prejudice or liability. In in any doubt, consult a qualified lawyer.

IF YOU HAVE GOT YOUR MONEY BACK, PUT SOME BACK INTO THE SITE TO HELP KEEP IT OPEN!

I read the post about Citizenb standing down.And all the posts afterwards.

And for some reason did not know what to write.Which is highly unusual for myself,usually go on a little to much at times.

I have talked to citizenB many times both on and off the forums as many of you have i would think.

Always answers back and if you have not been round for a while may send a message.And is very supportive.

Which is always nice to receive,nice to know someone bothers what you are upto,why you have not been around.

And is a good researcher,can be very serious and likes a laugh even a little mischief.

Suppose many of us disappear for a while for many reasons then reappear again after a chill time,or perhaps problems to sort out,illnesses,hundreds of reasons.

Myself i vanish for a while when i think i have gone on a little to much or head is in the shed feelings. but always pop in incognito to see what you are writing,what i have missed. :-)

Always i have had a little picture in my head of CitizenB.After seeing how people write and what they write about,suppose many of us visualise the person.And where they may live perhaps work.

I have always thought of CitizenB as a person who has worked in cities,but born perhaps in the countryside.

Lives in a village somewhere,little country house,cottage garden perhaps a cat,family and very happy.

And if true i feel many in the village would be glad to know such a person.I myself if living close by would like to know CitizenB,pop in for a brew and a chat,see if any chores needed doing,and offer a little help if needed.

9 years nearly i have seen citizenB around the forums and feel as if a tooth has been pulled,complete with root. a little lost,shocked but understand people have their reasons.

We,well myself anyway see the site team as the Wise Ones and sometimes forget they have busy lives but somehow manage to find time to keep things going for us.Takes dedication and commitment.

Well i wrote these few words well over a week ago and still i wonder if these few words say much about citizenB.

I know one thing i will miss my early morning search for citizenB.

Bye for now citizenB.

I will be in touch sooner or later citizenB to see how you are,for sure..

All the best,

Tawnyowl.

No I didn't I left them on the desk.. just not YOUR desk :lol:

Isn't she lovely

Always answers back

The boss would put her over his knee if she didn't

pop in for a brew

Nah, you wouldn't like that, you have to take your own teabags.

I read the post about Citizenb standing down.And all the posts afterwards.

And for some reason did not know what to write.Which is highly unusual for myself,usually go on a little to much at times.

I have talked to citizenB many times both on and off the forums as many of you have i would think.

Always answers back and if you have not been round for a while may send a message.And is very supportive.

Which is always nice to receive,nice to know someone bothers what you are upto,why you have not been around.

And is a good researcher,can be very serious and likes a laugh even a little mischief.

Suppose many of us disappear for a while for many reasons then reappear again after a chill time,or perhaps problems to sort out,illnesses,hundreds of reasons.

Myself i vanish for a while when i think i have gone on a little to much or head is in the shed feelings. but always pop in incognito to see what you are writing,what i have missed. :-)

Always i have had a little picture in my head of CitizenB.After seeing how people write and what they write about,suppose many of us visualise the person.And where they may live perhaps work.

I have always thought of CitizenB as a person who has worked in cities,but born perhaps in the countryside.

Lives in a village somewhere,little country house,cottage garden perhaps a cat,family and very happy.

And if true i feel many in the village would be glad to know such a person.I myself if living close by would like to know CitizenB,pop in for a brew and a chat,see if any chores needed doing,and offer a little help if needed.

9 years nearly i have seen citizenB around the forums and feel as if a tooth has been pulled,complete with root. a little lost,shocked but understand people have their reasons.

We,well myself anyway see the site team as the Wise Ones and sometimes forget they have busy lives but somehow manage to find time to keep things going for us.Takes dedication and commitment.

Well i wrote these few words well over a week ago and still i wonder if these few words say much about citizenB.

I know one thing i will miss my early morning search for citizenB.

Bye for now citizenB.

I will be in touch sooner or later citizenB to see how you are,for sure..

All the best,

Tawnyowl.

Aside from the cat, you have me pretty much summed up, TawnyOwl :)

Just to respond to Conniff's worry over the keys - hob nobs and tea bags !! neither safe if the keys were left lurking !!!

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

citizenB

THANK YOU for all your help over the years, deeply saddened to hear your stepping down and wish you all the best in your future..

Hadituptohere

I'm far from an expert, but learning all the time!!!!!

If i've been at all helpful please click my star.

Hadituptohere OH V Capital One, **WON**

Hadituptohere V Cabot, (providian/Monument/Barclaycard cc) - ** claim struck out ** due to non complaince of CPR, Wasted Costs applied for, Default Cost Certificate issued by Court, Warrant of excecution and CC Baliffs instructed...lol 😎

Hadituptohere V Cabot, (morgan stanley dean witter/barclays cc) - account in dispute, LBA sent to barclays, awaiting responce, no responce.

Hadituptohere V RBS, default removal x 2, case dismissed, judge used Balance of Probabilities against hard Evidence.

Hadituptohere OH v Santander, Santander issue claim in court, settled out of court via Tomlin, less solicitors fees and interest.

:) thank you x

BCOBS

• 1 month later...

I've been a bit slow on the uptake and only found out yesterday that Cit B had left the site team . I just want to publicly thank Cit B for the help and support that has been offered, the ability to take my comments in the manner in which they are intended and everything else that they have done for the forum.

Thanks again

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .

She does, she does indeed :lol:

BCOBS

She left because the management stopped free chocolate digestive to the office ;)

can i send a box full of, if it means citb returns :)

is there an actual 'office'?

IMO

:-):rant: