Tax Credits living together

Steve_86
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3084 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I am wanting some advice on how to deal with Concentrix (the privatised part of the HMRC) with regards to a accusation that my mum is living with someone.

Background Information:

I am a full time carer for my mum and so live in the same household along with my adult brother and 2 under 10 year old sisters. My mum has a boyfriend who lives and works 200 miles away from us and visits most weekends and holidays, but he does in no way financially support us. I have lasting financial power of attorney for my mother.

This accusation is likely another aggressive action from my mum's ex who has made accusation to everyone from the Police to the DWP, Child Support and now HMRC.

We have been asked to provide ALL bank statements, bills, coucil tax etc... since April 2015.

I will be sending them a copy of the power of attourney so I am able to speak to this new company on the phone etc... I have been repeatedly told to write a cover letter explaining things but I have dyslexia and my confidence with such things is not good.

Any advice on this or how to stop these accusations happening again would be welcomed.

Thanks!