Free upgrade for all Talktalk customers

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3047 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Following the hack of their website, Talktalk are offering a free upgrade for all their customers.

The type of upgrade offered would depend on the kind of package customers already had. For example, customers with TV packages might be offered a sports channel that they did not already have.

Customers will be able to choose their free upgrades between 1st December and 31st December

In addition, a new bundle of online and telephone security features to improve your protection from s cammers, malware and cold callers will be offered free of charge.

http://www.talktalk.co.uk/customerupgrade/?refresh=true

Terms apply, Subject to availability and ongoing relationship with TalkTalk. Find out more on 1st December.

Looks that way

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

• 2 weeks later...

Their website security is not efficient I've been getting huge rise in touting calls all with Indian accents with attitudes deserving of the traditional northern backfist response. I'm accepting nothing from them and I'm already looking at the market ready for when my current contract ends.

• 1 month later...

Talktalk doesn't seem to understand free........ here's my 'freebie', apparently I'm just 1 of many thousands clogging up its phone lines to advise it of my utter disgust.

Monthly Charges

Mobile

Part Month

077******** Value (v4) - 1m SIM Only 22 Dec - 31 Dec 1.61 ^

077******** 100MB Free Data Boost 22 Dec - 31 Dec free ^

Total 1.61

Advance

077******** Value (v4) - 1m SIM Only 1 Jan - 31 Jan 5.00

077******** 100MB Free Data Boost 1 Jan - 31 Jan free

Total 5.00

Total New Charges including VAT 6.61

Total Payable including VAT 6.61