social fund - budgeting loan

blingbong
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3219 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Please please could someone explain to me why I have been refused a budgeting loan Because I have contribution based esa? I don't understand how someone who has paid into the system and receives the same amount of income as someone on income based esa is deemed unworthy of help. I have recently been placed into the support group of esa so going back to work in the near future is highly unlikely. I really need financial help and have no where else to turn. It seems so unfair the because I have worked in the past I am now denied any extra help. Please explain to me why this is if possible.

do you have any other household income?

a single person on ESAC(support) with no other income is usually eligible for an additional premium (called enhanced disability premium) - which is paid as ESAIR

this top up premium allows the person to apply for budgeting loans

if you are not entitled to the premium (usually because you have other household income), you are not eligible for budgeting loans

If you have found my post useful, please click on the star at the bottom of my post and add some reputation points.