Random text from DWP

Dazza1983
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3316 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I got 2 texts from the DWP about half 9 tonight saying the following.

We have received your change of circumstances to your JSA claim.You do not need to contact us.

We have actioned your change of circumstances to your JSA.You do not need to contact us.

The thing is i have not made any changes to my JSA claim in months.I am still signing on every 2 weeks and attending the Work Programme.I did fill out and hand a JSA28 form in to the jobcentre but that was 2 weeks ago.

You should contact JCP or the DWP and ask them what changes and when were they declared, it could be an error but asking will shed light on the matter..

Just gave the jobcentre a call.They couldn't see any changes.The claim is still open with no sanctions.The women i spoke said the text may be confirming the JSA28 form i filed in but couldn't say for definite.

I'm guessing it means that someone accessed your claim, probably to process the JSA28, and then forgot to suppress the "change of circs" notification when they pressed the "update" button. I used to process ESA claims, and I must have sent out loads of meaningless letters (we didn't use texts at the time) by accident by doing just that.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.