Problems with EE customer service and iPhone

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3517 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I went into the EE store today as my iPhone does not connect to the internet, the battery is terrible, the home button doesn't work and a few other issues. The guy i saw was so rude he said that they didn't have to do anything and it was down to apple. I said my contract is with EE not apple and he kept banging on about me paying for a service and the phone is apples. Whilst this maybe true he said i only had a year to sort out my phone. I told him the eu regulations were two years and it states this on apples website also. He got really grumpy with me and literally frog marched me out of the shop. Whilst i don't like dealing with people like him, what do i do. i have a phone that nearly works and i am paying for extra data allowance because it is constantly searching and i have in contract until april next year. I also told him about the sales of goods act and he said they weren't allowed to help me because the phone was more than 14 days old. Does anyone have an email address where i can complain to and back this up with some sort of strength?