style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3583 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So sorry to hear of the passing of Robin Williams (Through Suicide)

Thank you for the laughs you have given me & my family over the years.

Stigman

NEVER telephone a DCA

If a DCA rings you, refuse to go through the security questions & hang up!

If I have helped you, click on the star & say thank you

Apparently they said he was fighting his alcoholism again. Maybe he thought enough was enough.

Or something more nefarious might have happened.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

I used to love watching Mork and Mindy as a child he was a great comedy actor who made many smile and laugh through the years and will be sadly missed.

RIP

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

A very sad loss. According to reports he had been suffering from depression again.

Many comedians and entertainers have been known to suffer from bipolar or depression for most of their lifes. They can switch on their comic talents one minute and then in private they can suffer. Tommy Cooper and Spike Milligan were very similar, both suffered from addiction problems and depression.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

It has been announced that Robin Williams has died, possibly taken his own life.

Very sad that a man who has made so many people laugh has died this way due to depression.

RIP.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Robin with Koko the Gorilla. It is beautiful to watch, particularly at the end where Koko gives Robin a cuddle.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

He has suffered from depression most of his life. Why he decided now was the time totake his life... we'll never know.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Why he decided now was the time to take his life... we'll never know.

They were on about on CNN about the threat of Bankruptcy and a television series he had been counting on was shelved.

Stigman

NEVER telephone a DCA

If a DCA rings you, refuse to go through the security questions & hang up!

If I have helped you, click on the star & say thank you

He's faced bankruptcy most of his live. Even through his oscar win.

He has suffered from depression most of his life. Why he decided now was the time totake his life... we'll never know.
Bankruptcy, and failed projects all too much to live with.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

rest in piece

tho life can be sometimes to much to want, its something that you can be pushed to take

just wish the media would delve into details as much as they have tried to do

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

Let's hope he comes back as Mrs Doubtfire..

We'll miss his unquestionable infectiousness. RIP Mr Williams.

It's just so sad that someone so famous, with so many who knew him finds himself in a loneliness so dark as to want to end his contri bution to this world.

His presence will be sadly missed at such a young age in the 21st Century.

A1