chezt V RBS Mastercard

chezt
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6256 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Willow! Bill was just saying in one of my other threads (Littlewoods) that he'd not seen you around lately ... speak of the devil eh! :)

Letter printing ready to post 2moro ... :razz:

Please 'call in' at my Littlewoods thread if u get a mo n see if u can help .... http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/other-institutions/41146-chezt-littlewoods-catalogue.html

Cheers muchly!

links to my current claims ...

My claim - Yorkshire Bank Visa

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Chezt v RBS Joint Account

chezt v Abbey Credit Card

Settled ...

chezt V Duet Card/Creation Finance

chezt v's Studio Cards

chezt v's Littlewoods Catalogue

Next ...

Abbey Joint a/c & Single a/c

Barclaycard (Mine & Hubby's)

Anyone else I can think of ...! :rolleyes:

Hi guys, and hi Willow especially !! Nice ta c'ya again. Been a bit busy with spreadies, myself, so ajolopies for non-appearance.

Letter looks good to me, Chez. Hit 'em !!

Better dash - I've got a backlog of subscripted's to follow !!

Happy New Year to yez !!!

Chezt. Ndiwe?

Nice letter guys adn oh, look out for the caller from customer services soon

HFC:S.A.R - 17/10/06. Debt collectors threat 24/10/06 Statements recieved. fee waived 02/11/06 Prelim letter sent 20/11/06 Nothing here in 2008 but I'ma hit wita PPI claim too:cool: 2008

RBSMINT:S.A.R - 17/10/06 Acknowledge FOB 23/10/06 Re-sent cheque with letter 28/10/06:Statements rcvd 18/11/06.Prem letter sent 20/11/06 Settled 2006:D

Barclays Bank:S.A.R - 17/10/06.Acknowledge S.A.R - 28/10/06 No statements yet.. found statements in folders. No response since 2006 till now 2008 :-x

Barclaycard:S.A.R -17/10/06:Statemenst rcvd 28/10/06. Prem request sent for £380 31/10/06: Offer to credit £128 to clsd A/C: Offer rejected and claim continued 07/11/06:x Settled Nov 2006 :D

CitiVisa:S.A.R -17/10/06.Rqst for ID rcvd. 23/10/06 ID sent with cheque 31/10/06:Statments Rcvd 20/11/06. Prem letter sent 20/11/06 Settled Nov 2006:D

Hi Bill By the sounds of it, you may as well be wearing pink!!!;) .....is that you on the left? :p lol Wxxx

haha ... very clever Willow! ;)

FOMTL Willow !! Yeah, you're right - pretty in pink - but it's the high heels I can't get the hang of !! :razz:

PMSL ... a Gorilla in heels .. that I gotta see! Couldn't find a Gorilla in heels but found one in a hammock!!

gorilla2.bmp

:lol:

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...

Chezt. Ndiwe?

Nice letter guys adn oh, look out for the caller from customer services soon

Thanks .. glad u like it .... will keep you posted

What's 'Ndiwe?' mean BTW?? (is it really obvious n I'm gonna look a propa numpty? :confused: )

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...

Gorilla in a basket anybody ?? You won't need chips with this order !!

Back to your banana again I see :rolleyes: .... So your New year's resolution isn't to behave then ;)

Cheers, Chez - a winner with the pics as usual !!
:lol: :lol: I'll be getting me scales 'clicked' at this rate for all the fab piccies I'm supplying you! PMSL!

Ndiwe? I think it's Zulu for "a load of old rubbish."
Aww that's why I no understand ... I no do Zulu! Presume u must be fluent in it with your regular jungle visits! :D

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...

Back to your banana again I see :rolleyes: .... So your New year's resolution isn't to behave then ;)

Not within my remit !!

:lol: :lol: I'll be getting me scales 'clicked' at this rate for all the fab piccies I'm supplying you! PMSL!

Actually - that's a thought, Chez - we need morale-boosters like you, matey !!

Aww that's why I no understand ... I no do Zulu! Presume u must be fluent in it with your regular jungle visits! :D

Well, it's just that I've heard it said to me so many times, that must be the correct translation !! (see...I could have said it means "cor - what a whopper !!) :D

Actually - that's a thought, Chez - we need morale-boosters like you, matey !!

Ahhww Gee thanks! :oops:

Well, it's just that I've heard it said to me so many times, that must be the correct translation !! (see...I could have said it means "cor - what a whopper !!) :D

Yeah but the prob with that translation would be that it was said to ME not YOU!!! :o (Spose it coulda been "cor - what whoppers!!;) )

OK that's me down to your level .... or up your tree so to speak :rolleyes::razz:

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...

FOMTL -Yeah - welcome to my jungle, Chez !!! :D :D

PMSL that's a song title ... u a rocker Bill??? (I don't mean in your hammock!) Ta 4 the click BTW ... I'm a four blobber now!!! :p

ps - how come the piccie is B&W not colour?? Was it a size issue with the site (no comments please ;) ) or do u just prefer the contempory look?

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...

Who did that song then, Fratelli's, Green Day, FF's, Gorillaz ? Didn't notice the clour missing - thanks. Fixed it. Size wasn't a problem !! It was technique !!

And congrats on the blobbie, matey. I'm glad mine did some good !!

Oooooohhhh look at u being all up to date n trendy!! :rolleyes: More trendy than me mate ... don't have time to keep up with such things these days, although I have heard of all the above (just!) lol

Nah ... welcome to the jungle as in the late eighties oldie by Guns n Roses .... got it now?? :D

ps - Piccie looks MUCH betta in colour!

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...

Enforced trendiness - 16 yr old's bedroom is right next to computer. I get to hear all the latest booms !! Not bad somavit, I must admit. I think she has some G+R stuff, and probably some Heavy Maiden, too :o (I always preferred to call 'em that !!)

Showin my age - I used to like Zep & Deep Purple, but I kinda went off the metal when I started getting headbanger's throb !! Good job this is your thread, eh ?

Good job this is your thread, eh ?

Yeah ... just go with the flow on here ... :D

I'm Not a rock chick ... I'm a total 80's fan ... (late 80's/early 90's the best!) But then I'm gonna be biased as it's my era! ((sp??? how do u spell that?!)

Anyway I was a Duran fan but liked most stuff n still do ... Our record collection at home is VERY varied ... from the 3 tenors to U2 to Jimmy Nail to Neil Diamond! Hubby has loadsa wierd n wonderful's like Blake Grape, Snow Patrol, Green Day n some I've never heard of!

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...

Yeah, you guys have quite a wide taste. I always like to see that - it seems to show open-mindedness. Nice to see Duran up & about again (never could stand Nick, tho,) I like Spandau, but then I like Floyd & Oldfield, and general pop classics, etc. Open-minded or Psycho ? You decide !!!

No...don't answer that. :o

an open-minded psycho?:rolleyes:

Bill ever thought about a bsc?:p

Wxxx

Hi Willow - just got back on here after reading about your exploits with seasonal snotty jumpers & snail-trails !! Just had great fun putting our little 5 yr old snotkin to bed in her new "grown-up" bed with no sides to it !!

Waiting for "things that go bump in the night" now !!

I tried a HND some years back and failed miserably - the SU bar was too much of an attraction. But a BSC ? Dunno....er...Bloody Stupid Critter ?

Maybe. ;)

I suspect a PhD might be nearer the mark, Doctor of Phsychotics !! :o

PMSL @ u 2!!! How's the lil one getting on in her 'big girls's bed' Bill??

Update on my claim while I'm here! Can I just say GGGggggrrrrr!! No onlne POD for my letter sent last week which expires on Friday! What do I do now then? If I've no proof of it being delivered how can I proceed???

Haha!!! Just spotted a fax number on the letter from them last time regarding the refund etc .... will take letter to work tomorrow & fax it & save transmission slip ... just to be sure! :D

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...

Glad to hear the no bumps report Bill ... well done lil Bill!!!

Took letter to work n faxed it today n it went through 1st time!!! yipee! :D Only sent it once tho .... hopefully this is enough! :)

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...

• 3 months later...

As you can see I'm behind on this one - Update is I received a letter (presumably in response to my fax) dated 9th Jan saying 'sorry you were less than satisfied with the level of service you rec'd - thanks for letting us know about your concerns as it gives us a chance to address the issues you raised' (as if they haven't been raised before by thousands of others eh?! :rolleyes: )

says they need to look into the matter further so they can anser my concern fully & will contact me again within the next 10 working days .... nowt since so they've obviousy forgotten about me!

Anyway, this has given me time to dig out all my statements again & add the missing lines of info (For the months where there were no charges & interest only .. I'm such a dork!)

It's increased my claim by another £250 so it was deffo worth doing ... I don't seem to have had a statement at all this year which is really strange & all is quiet on the western front with this one so I wonder if they've frozen the acc? Regardless of this they should still supply statments as they are still receiving money via CCCS each month as part of the DMP.

I shall be writing to them shortly with an updated schdule & a request for my missing statements .... Also I'm gonna ask exactly how many days they work ... 10 working days my bottom! :rolleyes:

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...