Another reclaiming OSC thread (sorry)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3688 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

Im finding it hard to follow the existing threads so i thought it easier to create my own.

Ive been with BH for several years now and on every contract i was told i had to have OSC.

Have people been successful in reclaiming?

What are my first steps? i keep seeing the word SAR floating about ... do i need one of these, i dont have all my original paperwork.

Thanks for your help

oh also,

I finished paying for a tv last november, it had been in for repair whilst being paid for and a few weeks after i had finished paying for it the fault reoccured, so i took out the extended cover for the tv with brighthouse and booked it in for repair. This was in november and they left me with a tv that i have to say i am in love with lol, anyways can i just keep this one now since its been quite a few months :p

Edited by Sezzle

Guest Ann-Marie at BrightHouse

Good Afternoon Sezzle

Thank you for your enquiry.

If you would like a SAR (Subject Access Request) please send a £10.00 postal order to the below address and we will provide you all information within 40 days on receiving the request.

BrightHouse Customer Relations

5 Hercules Way

Leavesden Park

Watford

Hertfordshire

WD25 7GS

If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to give me a call on 0800 526069.

Kind Regards

Ann-Marie

Web Relations Team

Hi all,

Im finding it hard to follow the existing threads so i thought it easier to create my own.

Ive been with BH for several years now and on every contract i was told i had to have OSC.

Have people been successful in reclaiming?

What are my first steps? i keep seeing the word SAR floating about ... do i need one of these, i dont have all my original paperwork.

Thanks for your help

oh also,

I finished paying for a tv last november, it had been in for repair whilst being paid for and a few weeks after i had finished paying for it the fault reoccured, so i took out the extended cover for the tv with brighthouse and booked it in for repair. This was in november and they left me with a tv that i have to say i am in love with lol, anyways can i just keep this one now since its been quite a few months :p

There have been case's where a refund has been given! for OSC & DLC but they put something like gagging order on them! to stop them coming on here and telling everyone!

so get your SAR sent of, and then get reclaiming once you get it back.

Everybody on here knows Brighthouse have been mugging people off with this OSC nonsense for years so a gagging order would achieve nothing.

I know what you are saying ashmk! but thats what they do to the ones they refund! why do you think there have been so many put in for a refund, and they never come back on here to give an update, as BH put a Gagging order on them.

why you think BH never go to court Reg Refunds for OSC & DLC, cos if they lost the case and i'm 99.99% sure they would , it would open the flood gates! for over 200,000 that are on there books, and something like that could put them under!