Train4 4trade skills

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2733 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello CAG

Ive had a good read through on the forums & it seems i may be able to get some valuable advice here.

I enrolled on a self study electrician course 2 years ago and i am still paying monthly for what seems like is not all its cracked up to be.

i have 4 years (total) to learn all the modules is a large book i was given & then apparently i will be a qualified electrician but i fail to see where the actual learning is as there is no practical learning and it seems that all this book contains is regulations on 17th edition domestic installation.

I was hard sold this package by a salesmen that gave me all the chat & i was so exited to finally train as an electrician, but all i have been sold is 4 years finance at a total cost of £5770 and all i have got is a book and lots of paperwork which means nothing.

I have had no one at all get in touch with me to ask how my progress is going & ask if i have any questions but still they take my money for which im getting nothing for.

I did hear that this Train 4 Trade skills were trading under a different name & were exposed on watchdog in 2008 but i could be wrong.

I am 41 & works full time & like everybody find living tough enough without getting ripped off, can i send/scan any documentation

that could assist you in help me bring this to light, please please help me, im in such a dark place at the moment.

many many thanks in advance

Hello and welcome to CAG. I'm sorry to hear you're having problems.

We've had a few threads about these people. I'll move your thread to that forum and leave you a short term redirect to follow from this forum to the new one.

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 2 years later...
I'm having similar problems to this with the same people and the link is dead. Anyone got any advice?

Hi and welcome. You really need to start a new thread. If you have problems doing so, let us know

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE