Quick Quid email received - Never had a loan from them

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3958 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Big mistake they made in that letter.

Earlier today, an erroneous email message was sent to a number of QuickQuid customers

What about those who were sent an email who had NEVER had any dealings with QQ or it's subsidiaries?

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Dear Bombaymix

Earlier today, an erroneous email message was sent to a number of QuickQuid customers. This email was sent in error and should be disregarded. We are working diligently to determine how this happened and apologise for any inconvenience or alarm this message may have caused.

Any customers who wish to speak with a QuickQuid representative should contact 0808 234 4558. Please note, our call centre is currently receiving a high volume of calls and therefore customers may experience longer wait times than normal.

Regards,

Arad Levertov

QuickQuid

Lol. I got one also...

I never got an email from them this morning.

Would love to know what it said :p

It never rains but it pours...

I got this E mail even thpugh I had never had a loan with them. Never even got an apology mail so decided as I was in a very windy up mood (was bored and hot lol) Rang em to "complain" was put through to an extremely revolting american woman who basically screamed at me demanding personal details (big mistake LOL) got this E mail addy aking@quickquid.co.uk . E mailed him and actually got an apology mail and hopefully that nasty woman done