Galaxy S4 Lost in Transit mobiles.co.uk Denying their Responsibility As Sender

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4022 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This was followed by a phone call asking me questions about packaging etc and apologised about not delivering on 27th as it was preorder. Later she asked about delivery and packaging and said she is thoroughly investigating this matter and would check it with Delivery company Yodel and driver and would let me know about outcome soon. In the mean time she promised another call before end of day to update me.

Tell them that you want every thing done in writing because you don't trust them anymore

When lady called I did tell her I want email correspondence instead but she carried on with phone call. I am thinking about emailing her minutes of our call to keep proof of communication?

Their problem with their delivery company is their business.

You must insist on a full refund and full reparation or you will sue.

Don't let up our be diverted.

Send them an LBA and any way, complain to trading standards.

They seem suddenly to be reacting very quickly. They may be following this thread.

Do not give on and do not compromise.

Yes, confirm all calls in writing - or better still, record them.

Their problem with their delivery company is their business.

You must insist on a full refund and full reparation or you will sue.

Don't let up our be diverted.

Send them an LBA and any way, complain to trading standards.

They seem suddenly to be reacting very quickly. They may be following this thread.

Do not give on and do not compromise.

Yes, confirm all calls in writing - or better still, record them.

Can you kindly tell me what is LBA? Do you call trading standards for complaint or write to them?

It's quite amazing that if I had one life to bet on what delivery company it was, I would have quessed Yodel, or steal all as I like to call them.

Have you had bad experience with Yodel too? I've had some in past but never anything like this

loads of reported instances of yodel stuff 'going missing'

in transit.

i'll let you workout how.....

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Just to update I have also gone down to local Police Station on the 05th of May (Sunday) to report this however after explaining everything to the officer she said it is not a Police matter and I need to sort it out with the seller or with the delivery company as Police cant do anything about it. I told her her that there is an element of theft in this so she technically it is a Police matter but she said try to resolve it with them first and again that it was not a police matter as police cannot investigate this being a civil matter and police is not even sure who might have stolen this handset. I told them that the sellers have my payment so she said therefore they need to resolve this matter with you rather police but if they decide not to give you deposit money or cancellation in full come back again to police then they may be able to help.

My Email to Customer Service Lady Appointed by CEO To deal with the Matter

As a reply to your email earlier I did asked you to have correspondence with me via email and for that reason confirmed all my security details as a reply. Despite this you gave me a phone call which by ignoring the negative aspect and just thinking positive I can attribute to you trying to attain excellent customer services. Though I do appreciate your effort I would like to formally request you to have any correspondence from this point onwards via emails (writing) as following the incident and my recent experience with your team's customer services I have no trust left in your organization. Though this is not a personal reflection of yourself but I would appreciate that me being a customer have legitimate reasons to have lost the trust in the company you are representing.

I hope that explains my position on this matter and I would also hope that you would from this point you would correspond in writing via emails

Kinds Regards

LBA = letter before action

Send a letterer to trading standards

Make it clear is that this company is in breach of the DSR

Reply to my email

Dear Mr (My Name),

I’ve just tried to call you but the line cut off.

I just wanted to advise I don’t currently have an update and will further update you in the morning.

Thank you for your co-operation and patience.

Yours sincerely

sounds like things are moving

i wouldnt push to hard at this point i have known ceo emails to sort things out fairly quickly - its if you dont get what you want then you push

so far ceo emails has (for me at least)

provided a brand new washer for £20

given 3 extra months on a years pass

given £30 of vouchers for what a supermarket would ussually refund

provided £25 worth of free food for a simple mistake (restaraunt refused to admit mistake)

and several more

they tend to have more powers than customer services

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

sounds like things are moving

i wouldnt push to hard at this point i have known ceo emails to sort things out fairly quickly - its if you dont get what you want then you push

so far ceo emails has (for me at least)

provided a brand new washer for £20

given 3 extra months on a years pass

given £30 of vouchers for what a supermarket would ussually refund

provided £25 worth of free food for a simple mistake (restaraunt refused to admit mistake)

and several more

they tend to have more powers than customer services

All I want is my phone for which I have genuinely paid for and been waiting for. It's been over 2wks already I am into my new contract without handset. Carphonewarehouse promised £40 accessory bundle but no signs for that either. Ideally they should give me some sort of compensation for all this mess but let's see how does it go

insist on everything you contracted for plus compensation. £100 is a conservative figure.

they won't talk to you reasonably until you send them the court papers. then they will take you seriously.

these people are just bullies and people should take court action more easily and more often

RESOLVED

Hi

Thank you for your email. I’m really sorry I called you and I’m happy to correspond with you via email.

I’ve looked into the matter further and although you’ve signed for the parcel in the condition you’ve stated it arrived, I am prepared to offer you a replacement phone. I managed to arrange for a replacement phone to be sent yesterday for delivery to you today. This will be delivered to you today using Royal Mail special delivery and the reference number is XXXX. Please confirm if you require a replacement sim card. I’m sorry I didn’t advise you of this until today, I wasn’t in the office when I was arranging for the replacement to be sent to you, but didn’t want to delay the replacement. You can track this through http://www.royalmail.com/track-trace.

I am really sorry for the initial delay in your order being delivered to you and do understand the upset this caused. The delay was caused due to stock levels and we weren’t able to fulfil all our orders. This is something we will learn from for future handset releases and I can only apologise for the upset you were caused. I understand you received the text message from Carphone warehouse with regards to an offer of £40 content bundle. I’m sorry for any misunderstanding but the bundle isn’t an accessory bundle, it’s a content bundle. For information and advise on how the content bundle can be downloaded, please call Carphone Warehouse free on 0800 093 3007 and opening hours are 9am - 6pm Monday-Saturday. The content is downloaded through your Samsung Hub so we don’t need to send you any codes as this has all been organised with Samsung directly.

I understand you’ll have been paying for line rental for the last 9 days and the inconvenience caused. Instead of refunding just the 9 days line rental incurred (£6.60), I’m going to send you a cheque for £22 to cover 1 months line rental as a gesture of goodwill. Please allow up to 8 weeks for the cheque to be received.

I’m really sorry again for any upset caused and if you would like to discuss over the phone at any point, please do let me know. If you have any other issues you’d like to discuss, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly.

Yours sincerely

sounds good to me

ceo email got to love it

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

Can't believe this I've just checked there was no delivery attempted today so after checking tracking number with Royal Mail I was told tracking number doesn't exist. I wrote following

Email:

Hi Ms ABC

I am at work so it's a very brief reply. I've checked and there's no delivery been attempted today by Royal Mail. To make my already bad customer service experience worse The reference number you quoted doesn't exist either.

Can you kindly give me an explanation of this?

Regards

Can't believe this I've just checked there was no delivery attempted today so after checking tracking number with Royal Mail I was told tracking number doesn't exist. I wrote following

Email:

Hi Ms ABC

I am at work so it's a very brief reply. I've checked and there's no delivery been attempted today by Royal Mail. To make my already bad customer service experience worse The reference number you quoted doesn't exist either.

Can you kindly give me an explanation of this?

Regards

Got following reply:

Hi,

The warehouse have said there was a delay in Royal Mail picking up some of the parcels and I’ve checked and yours is one of them so it won’t be delivered until tomorrow but will be before 1pm. You can track the order from tomorrow morning.

I’m sorry for any added confusion.

Yours sincerely