style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4086 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I am looking for some help/advice...

Currently I have three items from Bright House two of which have OSC applied. Currently I am having serious problems with them and I am looking for ways to get them back for the shoddy customer service and utter shambles of staff attitude toward complaints.

Now having looked into this I am now aware that OSC should not have been automatically applied and I was told at the time of signing all this was necessary due to the value of the items I took out and was only optional on lower value items... this now appears to be lies..

At the time of signing both my self and my son was present, now I can back up the claim on item value as after arguing on 2 other items that are low value they agreed to take it off.

Also when purchasing the iPad I was told it was needed and would benefit me as when they had an iPad 2 they would automatically upgrade me! never happened.

I maintain at no point was I told this was optional ...

What I would like to happen is get refunded for the payments of OSC as to me it was lies and mis-selling, I am just at a loss as to where to start??

I have not cancelled the OSC yet as I am afraid it will effect the contracts and my chances of a refund...

Thanks for any advice.

• 2 weeks later...

OCS is what it is OPTIONAL if you don't want/need it then you don't get reclaiming and then state YOU will be cancelling it period it was miss sold so they have to pay it back I believe

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

dont forget DLC too!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...