JimboJones Vs HSBtotheC

JimboJones06
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5814 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

WHAT MOVING IMAGES I HAVE MISSED???:eek:

This is a dell experion 1300s or something with 12 billion megadomes and a whole heap of gigglybits that is only 12 months old and i was told could do the flippin dishes if you wanted it to!:(

Someone please advise! NOW! Or i will spit the dummy!

• Haha 1

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT MOVING IMAGES I HAVE MISSED???:eek:

This is a dell experion 1300s or something with 12 billion megadomes and a whole heap of gigglybits that is only 12 months old and i was told could do the flippin dishes if you wanted it to!:(

Someone please advise! NOW! Or i will spit the dummy!

this is sooooo funny 57f4dd2d586b30ffbc1412a5d9214075.gif

This is where im at, this letter came through the other day - The letter states as follows:

The papers in this small claims were considered by District Judge xxx on the 30th day of July 2007 who allocated the claim to the Small Claims Track to be heard on the first avaliable date after 8 weeks (on a date and at a time to be notified to you) with a time estimate of 15 minutes.

The following directions apply to this claim:

1) This case is one of a number listed at the same time. Both parties must be ready for trial at that time. Depending on the number of cases proceeding on that date, the judge will give directions as to the order in which they will be heard, which may involve grouping cases raising similar issues and/or adjourning some cases to a later date.

2) The claimant shall by 4.00pm on 21st September 2007 send to the defendant and to the court:-

a. A schedule setting out each charge the claimant seeks to recover showing the date, amount and reason given (if any) for that charge being made;

b. A secure bundle of copy bank statements or other documents relied upon as showing that each and every charge has been made, with each page of the bundle clearly numbered;

c. A statement of evidence of all matters relied upon as showing that the charges are irrecoverable as penalties or otherwise;

d. Copies of decided cases and other legal materials to be relied upon

In default, the claim shall stand struck out without further order.

Im sure of A and B, not too hot on what they want for C and D, is that in the bundle link you sent me Freaky bank manager? ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Got my legal team working on that now Audrey!:)

One thing that is very interesting is that nobody on this site seems to know how to reset my computer in order to view the animated gifs!!:confused:

I thought that thre would be someone who knew about all that techie stuff!

( that will get the clever bods clammering to tell me now! hehehehe!)