JimboJones Vs HSBtotheC

JimboJones06
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5814 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jimbo! Glad to see you are still battleing on! Looks like you have it all covered now! Those things that Jo is sending will complete it!

I uesed 2 lots of t&c's but as lat says it is not critical which ones! I used the 96 and 04/05 as they covered the account opening time and the period I was claiming from!

Make sure the schedule of charges is updated also!

Hey Freaky! yeah just been real busy and trying to get everything together at the last minute!! What would I need to update in my schedule of charges? I thought it automatically calculates the interest for you thus not needing to ;) oh and what do you think to me including that letter I posted? and do I not need to include the WITNESS STATEMENT & SETTLED CLAIMS?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Jimbo you little sneak you! You edited that post didn't you? TUT TUT! Have you not done the statement of eveidence?

Yes include Settled claims definately! and all the ones in Jo's new thread!

Schedule of charges need updating with the daily interest ammount!

Letter? what letter? Hang on while I scroll back!

Ah right. I don't think it will do any good whatsoever. Saying that it won't do ant harm either so it's up to you!

I have just e-mailed over the info. You should receive 3 e-mails from me. One is the Pete McNamara Transcript and the other two are the Aussie report. Can you let me know if you get them or not.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Morning jo, I hope I didnt keep you up too long last night getting that info for me! I have checked my email but nothing still. Maybe it will come through shortly, if not I will let you know. I have a couple of other email address's if it does'nt

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You should have received them by now. If you let me have your other e-mails address I will try and send them again.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

Glad you got the Peter McNamara thing. I have had to send the Aussie report (will come in two parts) to the other e-mail address coz when I sent it to the one I sent the Peter McNamara thing to, the e-mail got returned. Can you let me know if you get it.

Oh good. By the way did you realise that you may have obtained a flea from somewhere....lol

Or you could be really clever and (do a bit of practicing first on blank paper) go in to word and type Page xx on to the bottom of the page (or the top depending on where you are putting your page numbers) and then put the T&C's pages through your printer.