NOVELTY PRODUCT, Everyone's Opinion Counts

Studentproject
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4232 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am looking for some comments / critisism / feedback on a product. It is a heat sensitive mug which reveals text when it gets hot.

Do you think this is a good concept? If not, why?

- Thanks in advance -

P.S. I am currently completing a project and am interested in the opinions of people such as yourselves who are discussing consumer products, so ANY comments are much appreciated.

pretty sure its already been done im afraid

tho test on a maccys cup saying "dont buy me im cold" would be handy

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

Are you talking personalized text? I've never seen this feature... maybe a thermometer with numbers (similar to what you get on a tropical fish tank) to see the temp of your beverage would be a good feature also.

As a concept, I feel the product would always be quirky and fun, although I cannot think of anything humerus to say other than "Caution: Hot drink"

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Sorry, maybe I haven't explained myself properly

What I'm looking for is some criticism on the current products out there, for example, there is as you said a product out there which changes colour when it gets hot.

On the mug it just says HOT in big capital letters

Do you think this is a good concept?

Thanks again

Hello there.

Perhaps I could draw your attention to the site rule about research projects please? I apologise if you have already sought permission to research here, please tell me if this is the case.

6 JOURNALISTS, MEDIA COMPANIES, CONSUMER & OFFICIAL BODIES, SCHOOL/UNIVERSITY PROJECTS

6.1 In order to verify that requests for help with news stories, investigations, surveys, research projects, etc., are genuine, we ask that an official request for permission be made to site administration (admin@consumeractiongrou p.co.uk) BEFORE any posts are made, or any attempt is made to directly contact our users. Failure to do so may result in posts being removed without notice whilst investigations are made to verify that the request is genuine.

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum