Help required with ESA

sja75
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4322 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks you both.

So your saying I need to have the SUBMISSION DOCUMENT pre prepared ahead of BEING asked to attend the tribunal? @ HB

Yes. I'm sure there's something about having to send the evidence at least 7 days before the tribunal.

Thank you gents and ladies...

I think I now know what is required ahead if the tribunal.

HB

Can you please move my queries forward on this thread that I posted earlier today. I don't know how to.

The one that was asking about rehab and losing my flat questions that was itemized earlier today so Pschoduck and Speedfreak and others can see. Please? Thanks

Many thanks

Me

Thank you gents and ladies...

I think I now know what is required ahead if the tribunal.

HB

Can you please move my queries forward on this thread that I posted earlier today. I don't know how to.

The one that was asking about rehab and losing my flat questions that was itemized earlier today so Pschoduck and Speedfreak and others can see. Please? Thanks

Many thanks

Me

Unfortunately, even we moderators can't reorder posts in a thread - they're arranged strictly by time of posting. Could you go back and copy/paste the questions you would like answered into a new post?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

Yes, the servers that run the site could be experiencing technical problems. Annoying, but I'm sure they'll fix it as soon as they can.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

Nothing spooky Antone?

I wouldn't think so, no. It's just coincidence that the site has problems at this time. You could try emailing the webmaster or the admin there with your request - just try webmaster at dwpexamination dot org.

I am not a tech chap Antone. It's just worrying

I am a tech chap. Not seeing anything to worry about :-)

That link is still not doing anything.

HB or Erika are you out there.

Can you please contact those guys that was advising me please regards those outstanding questions I made today?

Many thanks

One more question if I may....

When I post on here does that post get sent to those that have already posted on this thread?

No. If you receive email notifications, it just tells you that someone has posted.

Correction. I haven't looked carefully at my emails. The message is in the email.

Illegitimi non carborundum

I realise I must be a right pain in the add but my internet skills are limited to checking the sport basic chat sites. Sorry

Ach, we all have different skills and talents. Just bear in mind that the folks here offering advice do so in their spare time and don't get paid. Obviously they have other things they need to do, but I'm sure they'll be along when they get the chance.

Now I understand, I think about forums.

Thanks for popping me in the right direction HB and ANTONE. I think...

I hope that those guys I mentioned amongst the others are automatically alerted via their email boxes regards this thread.

I fully understand they have other things to do. I absolutely respect that.

I was just wondering how posts in a thread are transmitted to those within that thread that have being involved within the thread.

I didn't want to contact or to bother that's all. I apologise I am learning as I go along here.

I shall leave it alone now until such time I receive contact.

Thanks once again.

Me

Whether or not any given poster receives emails about new posts on the threads they've contributed to depends on their own settings - in other words, it's up to them to choose whether or not they want such emails.