Paratus amc, what are they like?

will lliw
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2760 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

shimself, we don't encourage PMs on the site - I can't help much at the moment anyway as I have a lot on my plate - including a one-sided letter tennis with Paratus.

I've not had a single statement from them, not had anything other than three letters this month asking me to contact them. As they haven't replied to a SAR from earlier years I am completely ignoring them. I don't own any property, have no income and am living in a studio in sheltered accommodation.

There is very little they can do - they may try court, but this alleged shortfall goes back to 2006 so they would have to explain why they haven't tried that before - and they would have to come up with a far better one page no letterhead list of all the charges they added to the account.

• 1 year later...
Hi folks, I have been reading around about Paratus as they are my mortgage err, people.

I have a 96k inerest only mortgage i took with GMAC but its cheaper than renting at the minute so alls good :oops:!

I have read that they arent the best as they seem to be hell bend on liquidating there assets

since they no longer issue new loans and all that plus there is a tiny amount of arears, a few pennies less than a months payment!!

just recently made redundant and wondering if i dare tell them!?

The clocks ticking as the last of my redundancy will go on this coming months payment as I cant get MIR for maybe 3 months give or take a week!

Anybody have any experiances like this with Paratus?

Hi were they as bad as you suspected?

mr simplistic, will lliw has not been on the site for a couple of years, I very much doubt they will answer your question, have you have any dealings with Paratus.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

• 2 weeks later...

Pussy cats, no teeth they employ graduates to manage the accounts the amount of letters and statements they sent was getting annoying like sometimes 3 fat letter a month but haven't heard from them in a while actually but they still get paid managed to stay up to date. Last i heard they had reduced the monthly amount thanks to the lowered interest rate. Not looking forward to that sucker going up any time soon.

Still here been busy chasing other peoples bailiffs away hahaha.