Yorkshire bank loans with ppi

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4332 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

please can anyone help,

i used to be an account holder with Yorkshire bank up until i had ridiculous financial problems heaped on me from a custody battle,

i was with yorkshire from around 1994 to 2006 in that time i had 4 or 5 loans with them all with a mandatory ppi

these loans ranged in sum from the initial loan of £4000 to a final loan of over £20000 which had a ppi of £5000

sadly as stated i defaulted on the last loan and parted company as attempts to consolidate debt was met with a no we cant help you at 6% but we can at 26%

this parting of ways occurred before the ppi [problem] was publicly revealed.

for the last 3 years ive suffered a mental breakdown greatly contributed by the above and the loss of a £40000 + job,

all my previous creditors are crawling out of the wood word and im at a total loss by my own reckoning im owed a hell of a lot of money by yorkshire bank,

which would more than cover what i owe to other creditors.

what im asking is who to contact directly yorkshire bank fobbed me off saying that they dont retain information regarding ex customers

all i have now in relation to our financial dealings is my old account number.

please someone make my day and give me a guiding light

time for an sar me thinks

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 1 month later...

Hi,I noticed this thread, it is a very similar to my own situation. Been with YB for a long, long time, had loans with them going back to 2000/01. Have decided on Dx advice to send for a SAR using your template. My question is this, we also used to have a mortgage with YB, is it possible to request details of this on the SAR. It must have been over 15 years ago but at the time I wasn't happy with how it was sold to us and think it would be worth a look. Thanks for your help.

Hi,I noticed this thread, it is a very similar to my own situation. Been with YB for a long, long time, had loans with them going back to 2000/01. Have decided on Dx advice to send for a SAR using your template. My question is this, we also used to have a mortgage with YB, is it possible to request details of this on the SAR. It must have been over 15 years ago but at the time I wasn't happy with how it was sold to us and think it would be worth a look. Thanks for your help.

should be everything they hold on you

regardless of what you specifically ask for

you might get it

start you own thread too

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...