style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4187 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Lindyhop,

Newbie here! My own experiences at the hands of a public sector employer has brought me down a similar path with some almighty decisions to make. :sad:

Prompted by 3 years of hell, (developed chronic fatigue, returned from sick leave to seriously unsympathetic employers who ignored advice from OH, crashed and burned from excessive workload, put in a complaint, managers somehow turned my complaint into a grievance and ruled against me?! appealed, Union shafted me, exhausted, employers won't allow me to take my A/L entitlement and access my holiday pay, exhausted, mad as hell etc etc :-x)

I researched everything I could regarding Personal Injury claims which seemed the better option but have been having the familiar 'difficult time' trying to find a NWNF lawyer to represent me. I've since been following your case with interest regarding the ET route (as dismissal on capability is in my near future) and just wanted to know how things were going?

Oh and I guess whether anybody else has found a decent lawyer (can I ask that?) or had success with the archetypal 'stress at work' case. I'm tired of reading about case law on these cases (and the winning outcomes) but somehow not being able to find decent lawyers who can represent and win for me!:|

I still have 1 year as of June 2013 before I'm outtatime.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello and welcome to CAG.

Oh and I guess whether anybody else has found a decent lawyer (can I ask that?)

We don't recommend law firms here. You can search for a lawyer with the right experience in your area by looking on the Law Society website.

If you have other questions about your own case, you will need a new thread. :)

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Hi

not sure if im allowed to mention Lawworks who are similiar to the FRU, but you can make a self referral, they look at the viability of the case - not your income - they are voluntary/probono.

google them. my experience with them was excellent and i wish i had heard of them way back.

good luck with your case.

Regards