Please please read

Muller1love
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4516 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Im researching round the clock, its becoming lonely as i have noone to share with. A women with two children has a house, her husband left her with a big morgage, she works part time whilst the kids goto school, she is doing everything she can. I would love to be able to save her house, her arreas have built up and they are seeking repossesion in 14 days. Anyhelp would be appreciated, i dont generally leave my email online but im desperatley trying to turn a familys life around. Please people come together, i will be in debt to you, my debt will be to offer free help as i always do. Thankyou ever so much for atleast reading. God Bless please help me save their home.

You'll have to give more details than this - but if it is money you are looking for, I am afraid that I will delete your post

No not at all, i am not after anybodys money, basically have been studying a whole lot of law lately, debt agencys, contracts, law of the sea, legalese. I have seen some great examples on here. I just dont want to send the wrong type of letter, some requested having the whole debt removed, or a new payment plan. Basically anything that can help me save this familys home. i dont have long, i am a very dedicated and fast learner. Myself im a father of four and with my partner having success with CCA's etc.... im not trying to rob anyone, im just in need of a little knowledge so that i may share that and help people in need. I will request more information of the women i just need to know what you need to know to help me if that makes sense. Thankyou Simon

Also who is Shelter, probably a dumb question to some but i am new here.

NOTE i think ive entered the wrong section on forum so sorry very new to this forum