Revitalize Health & Beauty Unauthorised Payments

4148boome
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4380 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can anyone be good enough to give me the address that they returned the product to? My credit card, Post Office, Mastercard have told me they will refund my money and block future payments if I return the products and send them a letter with the proof of postage.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no need to return the product, this is a false thing to do. You have been scammed, end of, you did NOT sign up for 70 odd quid to be taken each month.

Tell the bank that the product is in the hands of forensic scientists to ascertain its real contents and is not available to be returned.

Then stick to your guns and demand a refund rather than asking for one.

The only address I have seen is PO Box 13583, Linlithgow, West Lothian, EH49 9AP - don't know if anyone has returned any products though. You could maybe try this and if it does not get delivered it will be returned to you. I think by law if you attempt to return an item and it is not accepted its yours anyway - just send it recorded or registered post so you have proof of posting and put your details on outside of package - keep yourself right! Hope it works for you.

Hi everybody,

Sorry Worrylines,just got e-mail through the forum.

Altogether I had 6 payments taken out of our account, the last 2 went out on the day I contacted them.

I have sent several e-mails to the company,always to the Support group,they put the 2 payments they took out of

our account back.

Then they offered 50% back,I told them no way,I told them I was going to see my Halifax bank,appointment for today 9th March,

& that I was going to make a appointment to see my solicitor, report them to the trading standards & also a national newspaper

unless I get full payment.

They have made offers yesterday of so many £74.99 & some £40, but they never stopped any odd £40's. Also saying there is a delay

in paying back any monies.So I have not been to the bank today.

I have found the best way is not to telephone them ( You have no proof of whats said ) instead keep sending a e-mail to the support

group,everytime they answer my e-mail,they say ring a number,but I don't,then when I give them grief again,they send a e-mail

that a teamleader will get in touch, & they said about paying some monies back.

The other night I answered the phone & it was a American voice,but as soon they realised it was a man at this end,they hung up.

My wife had 2 packages of 2 creams in each package,we have not sent it back.

I am going to give them another e-mail after I go off this forum to tell them I want every penny back,or I'm spreading the news,

with the Basnk,Trading Standards,My Solicitor & the National Newspaper.

so my advice :-

Send a e-mail to the support,telling them its a [problem], & that you want your money back,tell them if they don't comply you

will instruct your bank,get in touch with a solicitor,report them to trading standards & give the story to a national newspaper.

Don't ring them,you could end up with a right phone bill,just talk to them by e-mail.

When I get fired up, I do give em hell,thing is I'm very good at writing letters etc, & the thing is alway make a copy, & cover your back.

In the case of a e-mail of course its on your pc. I am a stickler for keeping copies on every letter I write.

Good Luck, I'll post again when I hear anything,any problems just ask.

To my post

We have had payments of £74.95, £79.99, £74.95, £79.99, £74.95, £79.99 totaling £ 464.82p

They paid back into my account £155.

They have made a offer of £74.50, £37.50, £37.50, £79.99, £40.00, £40.00 totaling £309.49p including

the £155 paid back.

I have just sent a e-mail giving them 7 days to pay the full amount back into my bank,otherwise I will

contact the Halifax fraud department, the Trading Standards in my home town,with telephone number,

also said about the Citizens bureau & using the small claims court,also my Solicitor & the Sun National

Newspaper.

That I have given the company a chance to redeem themselves.

I will post the answer when I come back.

I have had 2 e-mails from the company, 1 from support group saying thank you for e-mail, & that 1 of their

representatives will be in touch.

2nd e-mail from a representative,saying everything I have asked for will be paid back,that there is a delay in

paying at the moment.

But I will be sending another e-mail,so say that no further action will be taken by me,as long as the monies

they have taken are back in my account by the 19th March 2012.

Any one having problems, like I said in earlier post,send a e-mail to support team, & threaten to use your bank,

trading standards, solicitor & a national newspaper.

They are folding with this action,so use it

I agree here, I have been taken for a ride also to the tune of £410 paid by M&S Card, the original 3 products were received as a free trial, but payments totaling £205 were taken for them of course you do not see that until you receive your statement.My complaint was with M&S AS THEY KNOW THAT IT IS A [problem], and sent a letter to Marc Bolland chief exec asking him why was he allowing thieves to access his clients accounts, M&S Money were saying they were acting just within the law NO THEY ARE NOT the distance selling regs say any contract done on the net, you should have in writing set of terms and conditions, and any unwanted goods returned within 7 days should be refunded none of which was done by Revitalize, I have received a letter from M&S Money saying that they have been in touch with Revitalize and they will refund all money except 2 payments so I am to receive back £280.I had Trading Standards write to M&S Money also they did not even respond to them.

Just as a point of interest I have been onto another site today which also features this compay. Apparently the mastermind behind this is a young Canadian in his mid twenties called Jesse Willms. I am sure you will all be a little pleased to hear that the FTC has frozen his assets of nearly £400 million - YES MILLION and he is banned from trading in this fashion within the US. This information was posted only 6 days ago. This however means there may still be work to be done in Britain, Europe etc so maybe this is the reason people are actually being refunded at the moment - to clean house so that he is not banned in other countries. I don't claim to know how it all works but its nice to see that he is getting some heartache back - he is known for pushing these useless creams, teeth whitening products, acai berry products etc etc and probably the list will go on. Just google his name and you will find some really interesting articles. Isn't it a pity that the people who have skills and are smart enough to con joe public all over the world don't turn their talents to something worthwhile - I hope his parents are proud as they funded his set up initially!!

I have today contacted OFT and logged the complaint as well. They knew the company immediately so hopefully this guy will be shut down good and proper in this part of the world as well.

I have also cancelled my credit card so that no further money can be taken at a later date - just in case!!!!

good luck to everyone still waiting for refunds x

Just got back from dealing with the Halifax over another company involved in this 'racket', Totalbodywell and BioUK (not even listed in Companies House as a legal entity) same deal, sign up for free trial, receive nothing, phone up and ask when it is going to come, get told you can cancel after 10 days but stuff takes 15 days to arrive.... three months running they've tried to pinch half my benefit money and the bank stated 'you gave them the details claptrap'. I finally got the bank to agree that I could close the account, open a new one and they would not be able to get any more money.

I did point out I asked for that to happen in January but they wouldn't 'let' me. I also got £50 out of them as I took in my phone bill and showed how long and how many times I had to call to get things sorted out... as they had given me some money back I didn't feel it was worth pushing for much more but I made a point and got my resolution - that I can now close the account and get a new account number and the company can't take anything from a closed account (now where have we heard THAT before?).

• 1 month later...

My partner signed up to a free beauty gift just like many of the above posters.

Same story - 4 further payments taken from her account, total taken £310.

After reading many of the comments in this thread I armed myself with a few written pointers and called the 0808 1787 32011 number.

Yes there is a really annoying hold period and yes the usual smarmy customer sales type of phone person to deal with.

Here is what i told them at the start of the phone call-

1) I insist on a full refund.

2) I have spoken to the Bank fraud department and they have advised me to record the conversation - which i am doing and I am informing you of that fact.

3) I have researched the [problem] extensively so do not waste my time explaining the scheme/scan again to me - a full refund is all I am interested in.

I was polite but very forcefully. She explained that she would need to speak to the supervisor and started to explain that i had signed up to blah blah blah - at this point i cut in and reiterated point 3 and told her to speak to the supervisor and stop wasting my time, as i had already been on the call for too long.

2 minutes later back she came, told be she had canceled our account and processed a full refund. I asked her for the purpose of the recording to detail each transaction that she was refunding - which she did. She then half heartedly asked me to return the items to the Scottish address posted else where in this thread. The hold time = 15 minutes, the conversation = 3 minutes.

10 minutes later I received the following email from them:

Dear Jo,

This email serves as confirmation (#1Fxxxx2AE0F6D45D8525797500xxxxxx) that

your refund of purchase was successfully processed for the credit card

ending in XXXXXXXXXXXXxxxx. Please note refunds are released immediately

from Perfect Radiance and should post back to your account in

approximately 3-7 business days, but depending on your bank it may take longer. You do not need to take any further action to receive your refund as you are receiving this email because the refund was already processed and you will see the credit on your bank/card statement.

Thanks,

Perfect Radiance Support

Do not let them get away with this kind of stunt - I may be speaking too soon, but if you prepare before the phone call and stick to your guns you should be able to get at least as far as I have. I did not record the call, but i think it is important that they think you are.

Good luck to all of you and i shall update you when/if the refund arrives.

• 3 weeks later...

I've never joined an online forum before but after getting ripped of by this mob I fealt I had to. My wife ordred the "free" trial using my debit card on 3rd of jan 2012. I just noticed on 28th of april they had took a payment of £74.64 ($116) under the name "Beautyskin". I didnt even know my wife had ordred this "free" trial so when I realised I had to check back on previous bank statements and yes they have lifted £74.95 the 3 previous months aswell using diffrent company names. I have not even recieved any more products. I got some great advise from this forum and I phoned them today on the number 0808 178732011 got through very quickley to an American guy called Ian. I told him very firmley but politely that I did not autherise any of these payments and I demand a refund. He went away for about 1 min then came back and said he would cancel future payments and refund all but the first payment as I hadnt cancelled it within 30 days. I said no I wanted that 1 also he started bleathering on t&cs I stopped him told him they where "commiting an offence under unfair terms in consumer regulations 1999" I dont even know what that means, and my bank are diputing the payments and contacting fraud squad he said I'll get a full refund 7-10 days so we'll see I'll let youse know how I get on good luck to all.

My partner signed up to a free beauty gift just like many of the above posters.

Same story - 4 further payments taken from her account, total taken £310.

After reading many of the comments in this thread I armed myself with a few written pointers and called the 0808 1787 32011 number.

Yes there is a really annoying hold period and yes the usual smarmy customer sales type of phone person to deal with.

Here is what i told them at the start of the phone call-

1) I insist on a full refund.

2) I have spoken to the Bank fraud department and they have advised me to record the conversation - which i am doing and I am informing you of that fact.

3) I have researched the [problem] extensively so do not waste my time explaining the scheme/scan again to me - a full refund is all I am interested in.

I was polite but very forcefully. She explained that she would need to speak to the supervisor and started to explain that i had signed up to blah blah blah - at this point i cut in and reiterated point 3 and told her to speak to the supervisor and stop wasting my time, as i had already been on the call for too long.

2 minutes later back she came, told be she had canceled our account and processed a full refund. I asked her for the purpose of the recording to detail each transaction that she was refunding - which she did. She then half heartedly asked me to return the items to the Scottish address posted else where in this thread. The hold time = 15 minutes, the conversation = 3 minutes.

10 minutes later I received the following email from them:

Dear Jo,

This email serves as confirmation (#1Fxxxx2AE0F6D45D8525797500xxxxxx) that

your refund of purchase was successfully processed for the credit card

ending in XXXXXXXXXXXXxxxx. Please note refunds are released immediately

from Perfect Radiance and should post back to your account in

approximately 3-7 business days, but depending on your bank it may take longer. You do not need to take any further action to receive your refund as you are receiving this email because the refund was already processed and you will see the credit on your bank/card statement.

Thanks,

Perfect Radiance Support

Do not let them get away with this kind of stunt - I may be speaking too soon, but if you prepare before the phone call and stick to your guns you should be able to get at least as far as I have. I did not record the call, but i think it is important that they think you are.

Good luck to all of you and i shall update you when/if the refund arrives.

Hi

The money was refunded in full 3 days later :-D

Good luck all :-)

You are under no legal obligation to return the goods you ordered as part of the special offer. I know of several people who did not receive the items ordered so could not return the stuff.

Has anyone thought to take the goods to the police and ask for them to be forensically examined? I bet the contents would be nothing more than common brewers yeast or other easily obtainable items.

You can get these items for about £20 in healthfood shops anyway!

• 2 weeks later...

yyeeee hhaaaaa!!! shocker I got a full refund, didnt really believe I would but they paid it back within 3 days. I'll still be watching my bank account at end of month though as I've had no conformation e-mails 2 say my account is closed. now all I have 2 do is hide my debit card from ma wife lol