Birmingham again again lol - Pitcher and Piano - Saturday 13th August 2011

Castlebest
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4641 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Which date?  

12 Caggers have voted

1. 1. Which date?

• 6th August
    • 13th August
    • 20th August
    • 27th August (bank holiday weekend)

I have a cunning plan...

Does it involve a cunning stunt?

BTW, FYI, vis-a-vis... I once heard the announcer on BBC One say that ("cunning stunt") when he was describing the next program to come on, which was about professional stuntmen - the only problem was he got the "C" and the "S" mixed up and ended up saying... well, being a gentleman in the company of at least one Lady, (I think... :lol:) I can't type when he said, but you get the meaning... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does it involve a cunning stunt?

BTW, FYI, vis-a-vis... I once heard the announcer on BBC One say that ("cunning stunt") when he was describing the next program to come on, which was about professional stuntmen - the only problem was he got the "C" and the "S" mixed up and ended up saying... well, being a gentleman in the company of at least one Lady, (I think... :lol:) I can't type when he said, but you get the meaning... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think I've worked out your real identity. Are you really called Baldrick?:madgrin:

15 inch Johnnie has a new 'best friend' Manuel from Barcelona, they work very well together..... will be taking them out tonight for my nieces birthday do.

Oh I say. I hope you all have fun tonight. When you say they're "best friends", is there something we didn't know about 15" Johnny? Maybe the leather gear should have given us a clue.:razz:

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

15 inch Johnnie has a new 'best friend' Manuel from Barcelona, they work very well together..... .

Does Basil know:madgrin:

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Oh dear me, looks like it will be the usual suspects again this will be fun again :-)

Note to anyone who may be thinking of venturing along but are a little wary of the reprobates who have posted so far... they dont bite anyone who isnt connected to a bank or debt collection agency you will be very safe :-)

pete

Oh dear me, looks like it will be the usual suspects again this will be fun again :-)

of course..you know you wouldn't have it any other way..:lol:

Note to anyone who may be thinking of venturing along but are a little wary of the reprobates who have posted so far... they dont bite anyone who isnt connected to a bank or debt collection agency you will be very safe :-)

pete

yep we're fun size not bite size :madgrin:

A-Z Index

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

I am up-to-date with my jabs...............I'm ok!! :D

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Why has'nt your doctor sectioned you yet ? lol..

She comes here for respite care lol...

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

Most of the good bars in Brum are noisy... if they are good people go there.

The Pitcher seems to work for us, its a little quieter beside the canal and very picturesque in the open air with all the lights... plus those of us who can still afford the odd cigarette can partake... besides all of that no one has fallen in yet and I need £250 from you've been framed... oops did I type that bit 8)

roflmao

ok deal i'll bring the placcy bottles:madgrin: one way or the other i will be warm :lol:

omg ive just realised ive agreed to wear a frock:jaw:

besides all of that no one has fallen in yet and I need £250 from you've been framed... oops did I type that bit 8-)

soooo you wannna be the first hu :madgrin::lol:

A-Z Index

Most of the good bars in Brum are noisy... if they are good people go there.

The Pitcher seems to work for us, its a little quieter beside the canal and very picturesque in the open air with all the lights... plus those of us who can still afford the odd cigarette can partake... besides all of that no one has fallen in yet and I need £250 from you've been framed... oops did I type that bit 8)

It's only a matter of time!:lol:

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Good to see FDAO but on other thread. Need to transfer :-D

OI FEELY, we're over here! That'll do it!! :D

Got Debt problems?

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Is everyone staying at Jury's again?

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

Don't know the set date yet BB.....................unless you're planning on coming to them all!!! :D

Got Debt problems?

it aint difficult!!!!

helllloooooooo Im here - I finally made it

hows all - !!!!!

blimey see I have been missing a few interesting posts, I am bringing hubby along this time, and pray for no rain as my hair goes stupidly curly!

Yay..............you made it over here..................I knew you'd hear me call!! :D

Got Debt problems?