Birmingham again again lol - Pitcher and Piano - Saturday 13th August 2011

Castlebest
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4641 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Which date?  

12 Caggers have voted

1. 1. Which date?

• 6th August
    • 13th August
    • 20th August
    • 27th August (bank holiday weekend)

any more thoughts on moving date to 13th? nightowl are you able to change your booked day off? babybear could you also do 13th? would be a shame to have a lesser attendance by choosing the wrong date.

So in summary so far:-

Castlebest

Pink Duchess

Mr and Mrs Night Owl (checking work dates)

Car2403

Babybear

Sillygirl

Consumerdude

Tilly (can only do 6th)

Termi (can’t do 6th)

Caro (can’t do 6th)

Mr and Mrs Feely

Tosh

Overdone??

Mr and Mrs Crapstone??

Will you have gone away by first Saturday in September Castlebest? That'd be 3rd so only just outside August, so can still have decent weather.

Sorry to have thrown a spanner in the works.:|

As car2403 says though, now's the time to book cheap train fares so needs to be sorted if poss.

I'd love to come but if not there's always next time.:-)

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know you can't please everyone Pete, but let's give it a go!! :-D

What's Best for You?

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Or leave it at 6th. I don't think NO could do 20th.

What's Best for You?

Ok. Let's see what happens. :-)

What's Best for You?

13th booked at work for us both ............ just have to warn Brum were coming!! :D

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Hopefully SG can travel with me like last year, but if not, the station staff provide help and the train crew are informed and will pop along regularly to check I'm still breathing lol...

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

the station staff provide help and the train crew are informed and will pop along regularly to check I'm still breathing lol...

In safe hands then BB!! :D

Got Debt problems?

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Would be good if SG could come with you BB. At least you know you're way round, and it's only a short taxi ride if you stop at Jury's again.

I've just got a loyalty reward card from Jury's. I don't know how good the benefits are, but might as well make the most of it. :wink:

What's Best for You?

Thread title changed to add the date. :-D

What's Best for You?

• 4 weeks later...

Yay Tilly can come and play too :D

Got Debt problems?

Still not sure if I can come :(

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

room for a liccle one :madgrin:

There's no room at the inn! :shock:

Jury's Inn that is so need to find a stable for a liccle one. :p

Still not sure if I can come :(

Oh no BB. Hope everything's ok.

What's Best for You?

Just need to find somewhere to stay then. :-)

Looks set to be a good night.:whoo:

What's Best for You?

Just need to find somewhere to stay then. :-)

i'm not sleeping in the bottom drawer again :suspicious::-(:lol:

Looks set to be a good night.:whoo:

As usual :madgrin:

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

But you wouldn't reach the top drawer! :p

What's Best for You?

But you wouldn't reach the top drawer! :p

:-x ooh close to the edge missses (canal edge that is ) pmsl:lol:

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

:-x ooh close to the edge missses (canal edge that is ) pmsl:lol:

Yikes! Think I'd better not stand too close - or make sure my jabs are up to date.

Anyone got a lifebelt handy? :p

What's Best for You?