Non Practising Solicitor threatening court for nursery dinner debt

joeblogs
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4747 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I worry about people in minor administrative posts who have to posture like this an abuse of ''power''

certainly misrepresentation to.

I can only agree with BB.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the council really won't take any action, then there is always the LGO to fall back on, I'm not sure who polices OfSted?

http://www.lgo.org.uk/

Ooh what d'ya know they also investigate schools?? I wonder if they might be able to assist you with advising who is best to speak to regarding the nursery??

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Hi Bridagier

all it means is that she does not have a current practising certificate; if she doesn't have a 'lawyers' job no point in having a practising certificate; most legal firms will pay for their employees certificates,and they are expensive, so if she isn't workling as a lawyer then she wouldn 't need one. Of course there is always the possibility she is rubbish and couldn't get a job in a legal firm.

But without a practising certificate she cannot give paid legal advice so as a paid Manager or whatever she purports to be it makes the 'non-practicing' solicitor bit both irrelevant & deceptive.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

I'm still practicing but will grow out of it the DR. says.:madgrin:

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Every day, in every way, I am getting better and better. (Émile Coué de Châtaigneraie (1857 – 1926)

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

In the end we will all be PERFECT!!! cerbs.

Hi Everyone

Donkey B, I have copied your thread about the veiled threat back to Ofsted (obviously not with your details) and have asked them to again investigate this very unpleasant complaint.

Bazooka Boo, I have taken your advice and sent all the attachments on email to the MP and asked him to investigate. I have told him I am willing to meet him to explain my complaint in detail.

No other news as yet!!

JB

Please forgive my ignorance did you exhaust the nurseries own complaints procedure?

Yes, I did exhaust the complaints procedure, I got tired and exhausted, exhausting the complaints procedure, pardon the pun.

I know this thread is very long, but you will see the letters and suggestions that the kind people who have contributed posted to help me.

Every letter was sent and I always received vindictive and nasty response and the last straw was last Friday when I had to endure a very humiliating telephone call from the proprietor. Its all logged on here, take a look at my posts dated 13th May.

JB

Sorry to go back but I have lost some of your earlier posts.

It may be you will have to consider civil action against them if the tone of the dispute is getting vindictive or vexatiuos.

If phone calls are abusive or threatening you must report them.