Milton keynes orange mobile store missold me.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4576 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Would have hoped the fact that executive office are happy to say unlimited internet is legally quoted for 750mb as in they can get away with it when you query why sold that way and that surely some reps can take the pee knowing you cannot argue later.

The tapes showing them disregarding full disclosure over the phone I know would have given protection under distance selling, especially with the evidence, but seems orange are happy to see a disabled mug ripped off and I am so angry at myself, I hate myself for trusting anyone going back to childhood they are all rob dogs or abusers in one way or another, sorry but feel so upset at being labelled a mug xx

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally dont think they should be called orange, but BROWN instead with the steam rising and attatched stench.

I really thought I could trust their staff, when checked what t mobile told me later it was all above board, I suggest what t mobile told me is accurate that their customer services does not meet with their standards as yet, wether fool or not, t mobile were happy to give the full facts and sell product that blocked usage when exceeded package protecting son and me from bills and stress. Happy to block the dirty sites when orange prior said could not block it to prevent access to gambling etc....later they retracted it.

Perhaps orange should rot away and let t mobile take over the name brand in full.

Try not throw up, but I got my son the t mobile phone that he wanted, yes again on contract, felt sort of invincible with the store telling me how they would not let it happen there, hence me feeling I would get the contracts dissolved as had right on my side. Felt invincible that common sence and recordings would win the day. At least this phone does all says and no fees will pop up that not explained as in they restrict the usage. How can orange have a policy of charging when t mobile choose to restrict. Son angry with me, but i felt I had let him down and dissapointed him taking his htc off hi so in silly moment and upset thought I would give tmobile a chance as still sep entity re terms.

You can be forgiven for thinking me a prat for now having three contracts, but I hope sympathy is there for my thinking you can trust anyone nowadays and I feel my condition leaves me open to abuse form phones to door lenders who wont accept my son twice saying pee of they still come back and try to get me to sign to loan I dont need, thankfully I am wising up, but surely surely they would want to be fair with me or help in special circumstance due to what happened if they want to word it that way. I still feel I have been in the write but feel frightened when will something like this get me down again.

So now have three contracts with them, one of which I will honor in full as fit for purpose, the other two well thats up to them, I have tried to be reasonable and said I will pay for the t mobile, open to offers re the other two phones or send back and if they want to be sh***y and in turn block the third phone despite me paying when issue is the orange phones, then I will say stuff you and just walk away and ignore.

Not something I did deliberately but might be my only option, its up to them wether they want to do something for me as in get the three phones up and running, but it would have to be good. Even if the two orange phones were given to us and used as payg, they would still get the same a month but the difference you can only use for what you have credited in their case.

I hate me sorry xx

Edited by watchinginvestigation2011

Just had call from the store manager who wants to look into it further and see what he can do. Due to bank holiday asked me to leave it till wed/thurs for call back which is fair enough.

I have asked them to accept an error occured which would be resolved if they would be more reasonaable. I have said if they want to make me very happy to turn both phones as payg by sending two simms and I can be guaranteed any extrq cost will only hit what is credited on behalf of my son as payg.

Said they cannot promise anything but I am hoping some common sence will prevail that will restore my faith.

Was an interesting conversation where it was confirmed the unlimited was dropped relating to a package and the fair usage policy of 750mb. I agreed the seller was a nice man who seemed to be going out of his way re the phone, whereas the head office had said seemed to spend more time playing with phone basically than the contract, as it turned out it was this gent who input the wrong package on the system and I suspect they were peeved on that issue at customer services.

Did say it was human error which I said is fair enough, but please consider my if I cant trust an orange rep when feel confident the sales pitch has left me fully informed, to perhaps consider the fact of my eyesite which I told them and they understood could also be considered human error on my part for not asking even a stranger to just read if for me and confirmed it said as he quoted unlimited. I feel you should still be able to trust people, surely its not always about the sale.

But saying unlimited and writing 750mb I said cannot be considered human error and I found that troubling. Did confirm some consider due to generosity of 750mb as unlimited but that should make clear what you can and cant expect when asked which I would have done if had opportunity, but 25mb a day is not unlimited when find there is a charge of £1.00 per day for exceeding that even if were aware of the fair usage. I feel the fear of the companies being hit wit excessive donwloads by some customers has got out of hand to extent surely billing for excess if random would be seen as not needed, but if persistant user and aware of fair usage then reasonalbe, but daily is rediculous when sold monthly pro rata package. All about being fairly informed.

In fact it was agreed with manager that the extent of the phone explained was a good thing in that we knew how it worked, where they failed is that over phone and in store that day the internet was repeatedly called unlimited which i defined as without limit and clearly kept repeating, no risk of going over any shape or form with this phoen and package that would incurr additonal cost and was told no unlimited.

I think after what learnt certain reps are confusing the issue of the ability of the wifi usage at home on your own network possibly deliberately in some cases to extent that you are sure you have unlimited usage with orange network and this could lead to bills.

When a customer states the phone will be used outside the house and i need reasurance as have no control over what he does with it when away from me, then obviously it is on the orange network as apposed to them being aware you could access certain wifi points, which I learnt over the last few days can be troublesome, as in you cant connect and in the city centre it would refer you in mcdonalds to the cloud but then ask for you to input what your network provider was etc.....

They have said the phones cant be taken back as obvioulsy a new customer wants a new phone and mine are now technically used although not old, so I have asked them to give them to us as a sorry and payg if they dont want them back.

Have talked about t mobile and it is accepted that although same company the fact different entities and style relating to data cap, wether charge or restrict that they are very much seperate. I did say that although I agree that one company could seem great when upset over the other, that i was definatley impressed int hat what they said was fact when told and when confirmed by me later. I knew where stood and felt safe with what we had got.

So heres hoping they will change their opinions I am very forgiving and when something is learnt by what happened thats a positive thing on both sides. I just cant leave happy when feel lied to by my efforts of repeating I understand being put aside with 'unlimited' a title they say they have dropped, although not malicious but potential cost to me.

I do think the over the phone sales have a more sinister issue in that the unlimited is routinely said and for head office to say legally allowed to describe 750mb as unlimited is clearly unfair to the consumer when certain reps are saying they have never known a user exceed it, surely even if you exceed 25mb a day and are uninfomred there would be an issue there straight away on receiving a bill requesting a pound for each day went over.

What would they rely on then when customer rang and said mis sold as told by head office I should not have relied on what told verbally in a store when over the phone it is all verbal !!!!!! Are they saying you cannot rely on verbal sales yet sell happily over the phone and the only hope of customer is to have recorded the call xx

I have said I trusted the man and feel let down, so we will see.

Nearly had a heart attack but I am laughing now due to the swift help of t mobile.

Decided to register the phone on a t mobile acct, the one not in dispute obvioulsy with orange as I had had my first bill text. So I noticed it was saying unbilled data charges to be charged to next bill as in june, hhhmmm, I think thats odd its free. So I decided to ring them and a lovely woman tells me my phone has no internet within the package, I think no this cant be happening again. She looks into it sees that for the phone I have sony experia play that it comes with internet, so it turns out the store has made an error and not added it, apparantly simply down to a box not being clicked or added.

Any way I think oh no, but my panic is soon sorted with them confirming they will add it and although my next bill will be incorect of just under £2.00, that they will sort it out. I asked for an email confirming the error and the resolution and she said no problem. Now I suspect if that was orange I was talking to they would have insisted I return to the store to sort it.

It certainly brings home how much data costs when not on a plan because all I did today was click on the t mobile site and try to access the my t m obile on the phone but it cut out, so I gave up for now thinking probably me doing something wrong. That few mins of playing cost £1.61 which I know will be sorted, but shows you how important it is that when reassured unlimited for it to be so or fully informed of what you get. Apparantly they also send texts to phones if you are exceeding your ammount and dont know if true but read someone complaining abut orange that they dont send warnings to warn going over.

They also added voice mail for me for set ammount so know wont get charged more than plan and had to say again thankyou for your customer service an error was made but the difference was they didnt stress me out in the process.

Did say how fortunate it was I noticed it as would have fainted if got huge data bill, but was also told they would have sorted it anyhow.

I had to laugh though, it does seem I am having a run of bad luck, but hopefully its turning a corner :)

The phone is so so nice I dont want to hand it to my son:lol::lol:

I have had issues in the past with Orange adding extras on in the store and then me finding out about them later when I get charged.

Legally required to call a 750mb download limit 'unlimited'? Absolute rubbish. What law are they quoting I wonder? 'The Orange Dodgy Download Limit Act 2003' perhaps? He probably means that the Advertising Standards Authority or the regulator have taken them to task over so called 'unlimited' deals.

Because the phone was sold to you in store you need to deal with 'Orange Retail' over any mis-selling requirements. Been there, done that. Orange are fine until something goes wrong. then they are just awful.

Yep about the law on having to legally call it unlimited, when I phoned the executive office and she rebutted with we are legally allowed to sell 750mb as unlimited, she then through a hissy fit when realised the previous calls and the one with her were being recorded.

Told me had no right to record her or prior calls and I asked for the law quoting that and that of having to call 750mb as unlimited:madgrin:

Funny enough she didnt quote any:lol: But just kept quoting how I was in the wrong basically and the big I am that orange were, were just happy I had signed the contract with full knowledge.

But again no answer was given as to how I found it easy to ring and ring and pretend to be intersted and sale of phone to me looked good, but that they were selling it in the same way as the store did to me UNLIMITED even to extent one rep said he had never heard of anyone going over 750mb in justification of why they dont readily metnion the cap or fair usage policy, call recorded.

In any case if people are fortunate to have been given the full facts, How many are warned that the 750mn fair usage has a daily cap of 25mb?

Or that you will get charged £1.00 per day for going over 25mb even if for instance you didnt use your internet for some time and on say the last day before your quota would dissapear as not used, but would start again the following month, but on this last day not having used anywhere near you allowed 750mb, on that day you used over 25mb, YOU WOULD STILL GET CHARGED £1.00 according to what I learnt this last couple of weeks.

So if you for 15 days used the internet over 25mb and for 15 days did not use your internet on the phone, you would still although potentially within your monthly 750mb, still get billed £15.00. Say you used 50mb per the 15 days how many people would have at first though oh its okay I am still within my fair usage policy, THATS IF YOU EVEN GOT A REP WHO GAVE TWO HOOTS TO TELL YOU THE FULL STORY.

Orange also told me they are happy that people with impaired eye site but not blind, as in blind can get braille. But you point out your condition you are a single person who doens know many people, you find you trust the store and rep, orange are happy to accept that your word is not as good as theres, and happy to say well no matter what told verbally, you should not rely on it and its your fault they were happy to help you signe the form and read out the valid points to you.

Orange are basically saying you cannot rely on what verbally told in their stores, SHOCKING and the call waa recorded :madgrin:

Yes I now know after what they did to never trust anyone ever ever again, but come on, what has happened to us being able to feel confident with what told and rely on that. Funny enough alrigright t mobile as I said yesterday also had a glitch, but they sorted it and the facts explained to me in the store were faultless.

T mobile and ornage are seperate entitiies but have been joining over the last ten months apparantly. I was also told by t mobiles customer services that the same custom care training recently done with orange apparently is being rolled out to t mobile. Frankly I feel it is t mobile who need to teach orange customer services as the difference is orange have an attitude problem re their customers, where as in my experience t mobile does not.

Could that be down to the managers at orange have not the same qualities as t mobile or care?

You know sometimes even if it was say the customer who made an error, in my case not, but say it was, what happened to the company wanting to help to keep their customer happy and therefore likely to stay with them. No they just want to quote the contract, a contract they are at will happy to say is void when they realise they have made an error but when quoted as not what sold and helped to sign, they suddenly want to unvoid it and say well we made an error there, but now we want to hodl you to it and kick you when down that you are stupid for having trusted our reps verbally. nice eh? !!!!!

DISGUSTING.

Why doesnt there orange sales board that I was not given the chance to get to, but saw in another store that I believe did quote the 750mb, might be wrong, but I believe it did, state the fair usage policy, so why doenst it say for easy reading even if you can see okay, that go over 25 mb and we charge you £1.00 a day. Son read it and hes not here to quote.

I tell you why it doesnt sell as well as 750mb a month or verbaly as unlimited.

Do they think we are stupid?

Think so.

Do they care?

NOPE, but thats the executive office for you and customer services quoting them, I am still giving the store manager that chance to come back to me towards the end of the week and apolgoise or even if they dont want to do that and say gesture of good will, i wil let them sort to my sattisfaction, even if I feel the good will has long gone to that of taking the pee out of their customer xx

Feels as ridiculous as the stores having constant sales thinking we dont notice that they havnt just started one that we oooh must run to incase of miss an offer when actually rarely does a week go by without is saying winter, xmas or easter or summer sale, or as in some furniture stores the sale for whatever silly reason we can name all year round yuk yuk :sad:

Heres another example, learning how to use the xperia phone, I decided to accept some free games. Now it said donwloading but for some reason didnt do anythng as in I expected the game to then pop us or show me where it was. I did this for three of four games and one I tried to pay and download, how it works was you download to have a look at it and if want to activate you then pay or delete download if change mind, fair enough.

But again it was not showing.

Accidently later I found the problem, It was me not fully offey with the phone. I found a download file(well to be honest son did :) ) where I found each time I had pressed the game it had indeed downloade to extent stupid stupid me had about seven or eight games waiting for installation, one of those games was a high ammount of mb that of need for spped and I had downloaded it accidently I think three times.

Now I could easily delete which I did readily, but imagine how much my lesson could have cost me if I had not fortunately done it wifi, alright orange would argue only a £1.00, but I say this is still wrong, or ifyou want a laugh imagine how much if t mobile hadnt help me sort the internet add on schuccks, but in any case point is it is no big deal if you know where you stand and have been fully informed, wether £1.00 or whatever, we still feel robbed when find we are told we cannot rely verbally on what told from the cheif exective office of orange when refering to their own suposed fully trained sales staff.

I argue it is miss selling that is poss rife wether over phone or store and they hope either you pay and give up questioning or that you belive from them that you are the fool for verbally being told this or that but not what counts.

RANT OVER, but at least I understand the phones now, understand wifi etc......But i had to learn out how to benefit to full use of phones sold by orange in the wrong way, that is the hard way.

UNLIMITED by definiton means without limit, if they are happy to drop that term from their literature, then they should drop it gob wise too and monitor their staff are not getting carried away with the need to meet targets of sales putting the customer at risk wether intentionally or unintentionally. xx

They can deal with me nicely or carry on the way they are. If the latter they will not get a penny for two phones I have tried to return promptly due to what happend. If they want to threat debt colllectors or court I will say go to court and let me let the judge listen to the calls and dvr as in matters of he said she said they can choose to take your calls as evidence despite what orang would have you believe. They were aware of my situation prior to contract, the contract is not fit for purpose hence if they want to get shirty over it and i have had to use the set allowance to get another replacemt, albeit it is still them I now realise then that is their look out, but they wont get a penny.

I am suprised they dont consider just aplogising sending us a couple of payg simms, even with payg they would get some money poss akin to contract re my son, but we would know where we stood as in can only spend what credited, cancel contract and learn by thier mistakes, they did tell me they have informed call centres and stores as to how the phones were being sold as I put it misleading as customer feedback apparantly. So what I state must count for something or why would they do that?

We will see xx

Ive also learnt to not bother trying to learn how a phone works to teach son, he is more than capable of using it better than me and has better eyesite to see what doing, he laughed at me xx

What I did find brill for eyestie problems is a thing on experia that is google and gets you to say to the phone what you want, consumer aciton group and up it pops according to son.

Well last time I spoke to the manager of the store, he said was going to ring me either wednesay or thursday as he wanted to do something for us and would see what was possible.

14.33 and no call yet, heres hoping he meant what he said or perhaps a possible proof that not always what said in the store rings true xx

Get it rings true, hahahaha, accidental joke. Heres hoping xx :)

Been getting regular calls from 08450264732 and they appear to be from orange insurance.

At time of contract I said no to the insurance for both phones, keep getting these calls and it is hinted that as I didnt tick the box to pass data to third parties that they ahve a right to call !!!!!!!!

So no to insurance in the store does not count.

The fact they are having to show me where to sign due to eyestie problems and happy to do so for me, didnt they think this box was important?

Well he did phone back as promised and has said needs a few more days to look into it due to some system problems which is fine.

He also said he has been looking into the 25mb a day which I pointed out and was told that high up said they only charge the £1.00 charge when going over 25mb when already gone over the 750mb and that they were looking into it.

I was clearly told by customer services that the 25mb a day refered to the whole month wether used internet or not and that they only if went over 25mb a day would cahrge £1.00 which was less than other companies she said.

I remembe saying to her that is a potential fee of 30.00 a month depending on what my son does and she did not disagree with me or say different.

So he said he cannot promise anything but the do want to resolve.

Mobile internet: A daily flat rate of £1.00 per day applies for out of bundle data. This is subject to a daily allowance of 25mb and a montly download limit of 500mb. 25mb provides enough data for normal levels of internet usage and browsing. However customers who are planning to download and stream data we woudl recomend that you take one of our 500mb or 1 gib data bundles. Please note that should you regualry exceed the 25mb daily fair usage allowance and as a result you reach your 500mb limit before the end of the monthly period, network protection controls maybe applied to your service. This may result in reduced speed of transmission. See mobile internet terms for details of prohibited activity.

Orange fair usage policies which may vary from time to time depending on policy:

unlimited email _ 500mb

The daily fair usage polciy re my contract of 25mb a day was confirmed to me over the phone after my son finding this reference whilst I was on the phone to them and they were mentioning their daily limit !!!!!

Right I found this on their website under pay monthly animal packages. This leaflet is clearly aimed at pay monthly animal packages as I have. Considering mine came with 750mb adn they are to packages without internet saying basically if you intend to use a lot then their is a 1gb package available I find it unforgivable to after my explanation to them re my son would be having the phone etc...playing downloanding games mp3 you tube etc....that they insisted unlimited would cover it all as why would they also have a 1gb package, surely unlimited 750mb does not make sence.

Alright in our case the described UNLIMITED without the mention of cap was 750mb and that varies on offer you get, but whereas they are refering to anyone using data to get one of their packages it clearly points out 500mb or 1 gb package depending on usage needed.

The mention of the 25 mb was said to me as a daily fair usage limit and each time exceeded woudl trigger a £1.00 charge as said.

The manager seems to think it is meant as once exceeded allowance the charge woudl be £1.00 a day and fair usage 25mb

But it is so unclear hence had I been given the opportunity to have a better description of unlimited I would have been able to look into it prior to purchase. It seems as though some reps meion the monthly fair usage, some also feel the daily limit is 25mb, the store does not seem to think this and is looking into it.

My point is if the store is not sure with ease to explain what the terms and conditions relating to packages they sell and even this leaflet is calling unlimited email usage 500mb with then then added £10.00 charge for exceeding it, I fell they should not be using the term unlimited.

If they eradicated UNLIMITED they would know for a fact their staff would not freely be slipping it in to a sale as in giving false impression depending on who you speak to and their own leaflets woudl not have to call unlimited email 500mb, for after all it is limited.

Although plenty for most I clearly wanted no risk of any charges at all and am heard saying this over phone and they are repeatedly not giving the full picture hence putting customers at risk. So say my son had only gone over on five days or used his allowance and used internet for say another ten days £10.00 whatever the staff are not refering to the terms and conditons when doing a sale.

UNLIMITED is mentiond in their terms and conditions as limited by the fair usage policy and then a charge is mentioned, why is it acceptable to not mention this in the sale and on their animal package bill boards.

Any way we will again see xx

Chief executive office say they are legally allowed to describe and sell 750mb as unlimited when I later find they offer a 1gb package. Why offer such a package if they are offering unlimited internet.

Therefore unlimited no matter what should not be entered into a sales pitch :)

I have printed the leaflet off. You see no matter what they say as in how I was mistreat in that store I later found out, recording the calls proves they are routinely as happeend to me playing on unlimited as in definition that we understand to mean no limit, hence they are misselling and should cancel the contract and resolve to my sattisfaction as that is what indeed happend to me in that store xx

Alright my son a lot of the time might not go over, but I dont need the worry and well the phones are not what we thought as in no risk of charges.

They really want to send some secret shoppers in their stores, pretty soon and listen to their own staff on the phones, they might be shocked, or perhaps they know what is going on and most people dont bother to complain. xx

I have requested that they do help us regarding the ongoing confusion re above, store experience and recorded conversations and the errors at beggining re my contract according to two reps being VOID when suited them.

Too many errors and confusion re one account, hence asked them to cancel and turn phones into payg as an option xx

• 2 weeks later...

I had awful trouble with Orange, they really aren't interested in helping you when things go wrong. I changed to Virgin on sim only for my iPhone 4. I got 800 minutes, 1Gb of internet use, and 3000 texts for £20 per month. The customer service is second to none, and the network coverage os superb.

Rest assured though, you're not alone with your experiences with Orange. In my opinion they are the worse mobile phone provider in the UK today.

Worry tends to make the smallest thing throw the largest shadow - Swedish Proverb

Well I am waiting for the store manager to ring me back to see what they can do, he did call last week to say it was taking a little longer as his friend in that dept was not there and he was waiting to speak to that person.

I mean I have been reading for example the threads on fitness firms where there are cases of although getting clients to sign a contract which turns out to be three years long, they are telling the customer they can cancel at any time. I notice people are now fighting back at that as not fair.

Verbal contract is as enforceable as written, so my point still is I was happy with what verbally sold and not with the fact this verbal specifics were read out differently to me than what was written. Heres you unlimited broadband when it said 750mb in pen.

The head office has said you are not to go on the verbal word of the staff of orange stores and only on the contract, hence indicating they are aware there can be descrepancies with how sold and how written.

They knew I had eye site problems and yes I trusted him, so feel the fact I made him and it has been confirmed they were aware of my eyesite problems that they should not have misled me.

We have not been using the phones for some time and only made a couple of local calls a couple of weeks ago, as feel they are not our phones anymore due to being misled albeit though I paid the bill to give them time to resolve and have now stopped the dd after advising them of this fact.

I am hoping they come back and cancel the contracts based on them in future wanting to make sure all of their staff only stick to terms that would appear on their contract.

Orange head office stating they have the legal right to call 750mb as unlimited is misleading in my view with the efforts I went to to make sure this phone would be at no risk of any extra charges for a child having it.

They are not according to head office even prepared to block expensive downloaded games according to one rep adn suggest the only way is to totally block the entire interernet on my sons phone, which defeats the object, yet the store manager says they woudl have been able to block such things, so again very very confused.

I am happy to become a payg customer with them due to the hastles.

If they come back and say despite them aware of phone and store staff painting their product as different to contract, yet still state sorry tough, I will just default and they will get no monies, or if they agree payg they will still get a regular payment from us.

I am on benefits, they were aware at time of asking dont know if my credit would get me the phones or tell me to pee off I remember saying and as they were for safety issue re my son being able to check up on me at home and have benefit of playing with mates on xbox as long as no risk of bills from his phone internet wise. I still have the need for the phones but will not agree to being ripped off with them stating you cannot go by what told verbally in their own stores, what does that tell anyone?

Yes I have learnt a lesson as well and I am suprised with all the info I gave the chap that he did not offer the alternative of their payg phones as in If there is any risk of my son exceeding a cap as in not unlimited, a payg phone would have protected me as in once the credit is gone, its gone.

Alright on payg you may not have got such a fancy phone, but given a frank explanation of the risks of exceeding limits on a smart phone knowing I was on benefits, you woudl think they would have wanted to give me the option. If I had then chosen to go ahead I would have been expertly informed and therefore had no later right to question, but I was not told the whole truth as the say and I dont think that is a firm treating a customer FAIRLY.

I signed up to our verbal contract and found out I was misled by the repeated warnings popping up on the phones re risk of charges for dowloads and data downloads, hence my promptly questioning them as thought no limit as in unlimited !!!!

I have recorded all calls with orange so far.

We will see what happens xx

I had awful trouble with Orange, they really aren't interested in helping you when things go wrong. I changed to Virgin on sim only for my iPhone 4. I got 800 minutes, 1Gb of internet use, and 3000 texts for £20 per month. The customer service is second to none, and the network coverage os superb.

Rest assured though, you're not alone with your experiences with Orange. In my opinion they are the worse mobile phone provider in the UK today.

Sad to hear you had problems too. You would think they would want to iron out these problems and keep their customers rather than go on the defence and push them away. They are just not fair simples xx

I am starting to suspect hopefully wrongly that they are putting this off as long as possible till the new bill is issued for them to say I have now defaulted and go down route of defaulted so we cant help.

Hopefully I am wrong about this and the store manager will ring back as promised.

Deadlock letter issued from head office 21/4, but manager involved since 30/4, 18 days the manager has been according to him from his end seeing what can be done. I had tried to deal with store first but kept being told manager busy and would ring back so had to go direct to head office, who took offence humbridge I believe that I could not communicate with the store.

Shocked to be honest how promot the head office with my evidence of what happened could say go away so quickly, lets hope the manager can do something.

I cannot really whilst being patient understand how the actual store manager of the store whos staff misled me, why it would take this long to sort the issue out. I have requested they on the basis of what happened for them to either cancel the contracts and accept the phones back or cancel the contracts and put them as payg which would still mean them getting a monthly ammount of us. I have been told they will not accept the phones back now as second hand despite me trying to return them within a short time after bringing them home, so I say please turn them to payg and cancel the contract.

I will not after taping them to great extent, a number of phishing calls and pretending to want to buy the same phones in store and over phone accept them saying there is nothing we can do especially after them as shown on begining of this thread saying my contract was void at their whim on another issue, then to argue they will not honor them anyway then to say we now wish to hold you to them, and oh by the way what was your issue, oh misselling we are legally allowed to describe 750mb as unlimited in any case. They are clearly not mentioning the cap at 750mb in sales to new customers and instead playing on the unlimited even when asking them so not limited, they add no. Really I think as I tape away!!!!!

But to me unlimited by defintion means without limit and due to eyesite they snuck in 750mb to which I was not privvy. I feel robbed and will not pay for something I feel missold.

Its up to them to contact me resolve and I can then type my thread has been concluded to my sattisfaction, its really up to them how they want to be seen xx

You would think they would be embaressed about how they have dealt with this and other cases and want to improve wouldnt you when so much conpetition is about and often people read the internet forums prior to purchase for pointers to who they can trust and who they feel they cannot.

I feel orange milton keynes city centre is letting people down., but accept there is a wider issue of head office not monitoring its staff or caring when told of an experience.

If this goes to court. I will call as witnesses the manager and the member of staff who sold the phones, the woman who spoke to me in executive office re what told in trusting their own staff etc.....and take transcripts in with a view that the judge can choose to listen to the calls as evidence that they do not care that their is a risk of miss selling and misleading. They will then be able to confirm to the judge that they said what they did on the tapes and WHY?

Also that the head office do not understand a verbal contract is as good as a written one under my circumstances of eye site especially and not realising due to no warning on the door from head office, not to trust them in huge lettters.

You see if I dont xx

I am a forgiving person and will accept an apology and cancellation of the contracts as an end to the matter.

Thread retitled as requested by OP with the omission of one word. ;)

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

You'd need to omit more than just ONE word if I were writing the title :p

However, My personal tactic would be to continue using the phone as though it had "unlimited" data, and if they charged me anything additional I'd take them to court for that amount, Plus I'd like the judge to confirm they had broken their agreement and that it was annulled.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

You'd need to omit more than just ONE word if I were writing the title :p

However, My personal tactic would be to continue using the phone as though it had "unlimited" data, and if they charged me anything additional I'd take them to court for that amount, Plus I'd like the judge to confirm they had broken their agreement and that it was annulled.

Hahahahaah, be they would like to have sold me off :lol: