Away from home to look for work + has interview but stopped money?!

Silky444
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4845 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

On the 30/01/11 I came to London to stay with my boyfriend until 21/02/11 (As it's Valentines day, My birthday and London Fashion Week) - Tuesday I was given the run around by 4 different Job Centre offices/Departments because I was trying to tell them that I was in London for an interview and I'd like to sign on at my local Job Centre.. Baring in mind i told my local job centre (Huntingdon) about me looking for work in London a few weeks before.

They said That was fine and I could sign on at Palmers Green on Wednesday (yesterday), So i went to palmers green and they where asking loads of questions about where i am staying and who with and for how long and what job the interview was for and who with and where, So i told them and they seemed happy with the information I'd given them. They said they will fax it over to Huntingdon.

Today I received a phone call from Huntingdon job centre saying they where not happy with the EF90 form as they has issued me one before (last month when huntingdon told me i was due to sign on but i actually I wasn't due to sign on, although Palmers Green manager said I could come back again and sign on) they said they are not paying me until i return back to huntingdon (I won't know if i have got the job until sat), I said I can't come back to hunts anytime soon if they don't give me my money as I am broke. she said thats not their problem. She said I can do a transfer to sign on at Palmers Green permanently, but I can't move to London until i get a job as I need to sort out Council tax and bills... WHat planet are they on?! What can I do :( I need help ! :mad2:

The guy upstairs seriously has a problem with me.. Nothing seems to go right!!!:|

Thinking of just moving down here permanently, Nothing changed thought thats what I don't understand, I'm still looking for work, I'm sill available for work I told Hunts before I left that i was looking for work in London and London only !!!

Why do they find things to pick at and make any excuse to stop payments?!

Can i get help with council tax? The snooty woman on the phone didn't say I could get help with council tax, Mind you - with government - if you don't ask you don't get.. :!:

The guy upstairs seriously has a problem with me.. Nothing seems to go right!!!:|