Another website

AndyCex
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6445 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there,

I've put up a few pages on my website regarding these charges. Not sure if i'm allowed to put the address in here though.

Could a mod reply and let me know.

I'm not making any money off it, i just think the more pages on the net there are about this the more chance of more people finding out.

Mostly links to this forum to be fair.

I'm in the early stages of my claim. Have sent 1st letter. Leaflet response. Am sending second letter in 2 days.

Thanks.

Andy.

It's fine.

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

Thanks very much Dave.

Here is the link.

**----D-tour Records----**

It is probably nothing people on here havn't heard before but i guess its good to have more pages about it eh?

Send people along to it if you have the oppurtunity.

Thank you.

Andy.

ps. I am not making any money from this so please don't hesitate to encourage others to visit. I only want to help, not rip people off. Banks do that well enough by themselves. Cheers!

Nice site.

Thanks for the links and the references.

You could warn people to read and inform themselves before they jump in

Thanks very much.

I have added a little warning about reading up first.

Thanks for your support.

If there is anything i (D-tour records) can do to help and support not only this forum but the wider community of people trying to fight injustice please do let me know. My company is all about "stamping out bad stuff". We are only small but everyone starts somewhere right?

Also if you know of any other causes that i could as a web based company support please do let me know.

info@d-tourrecords.co.uk

Thanks.

Andy.

Good work Andy.

Lloyds TSB - £972

S.A.R, prelim and LBA sent

Claim acknowledged

Defence received

AQ 20/06/06

***FULL SETTLEMENT RECEIVED 20/07/06***

Woolwich - £2288

S.A.R, prelim and LBA sent.

Offered half

Moneyclaim filed online 02/08/06

Judgement filed online 23/08/06

WARRANT FILED ONLINE 30/08/06

MONEY RECEIVED BY BALIFF 04/10/06

***FULL SETTLEMENT RECEIVED 09/10/06***

Smile - £175

Pelim 23/06/06

***FULL SETTLEMENT RECEIVED 07/07/06***

My Ex vs Woolwich - £715

S.A.R sent 30/08/06

Pelim 06/10/06

LBA 20/10/06

Advice & opinions provided are personal, and not endorsed by CAG or BAG, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Nice one, Andy,

That looks really good, and hopefully should get a few more visitors flying in.

Just one thing I'd take issue with, (I think), and this goes back to dredging my memory for some 'A' level law 25 years ago, I'm not sure that you DO have to pay for something accidently broken in a shop etc. As far as I'm aware, and someone please correct me if I'm wrong, the notices which state, 'all breakages must be paid for', etc are simply disclaimers, (same as 'vehicles left at owner's risk', in a car park), and do not hold any validity in law.

A small point, I know, but if we, collectively, are trying to give sound, correct, legal advice and guidance, then it would be a shame if someone were to read that and walk away with false information.

I've had a look around, and so far can only find a couple of other forum comments, on other websites, which support this view, not any 'law' as such, but I'll keep looking.

Once again, your link is fab, and good of you to take the time to produce it.

Regards,

Pedantic Pete

NatWest, claimed £521.00, settled in full.

Data Protection Act to LTSB (sent 15th June) Received statements 10/7/2006. Claiming £570.50. Sent claim 17th July Reply received 21st July. (sent LBA 22nd July) Then the procrastination started. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/11169-peters-progress.html

Settled in full £905.18, confirmation faxed to the court the day before I appeared, which meant I didn't know 'til the Judge told me.

Letter requesting disclosure of account info from Thoburn's bailiffs. (sent) Data Protection Act to follow.

Ooh, the suspenders is killing me!

:D

• 3 weeks later...

I WON!!! I got all my money back (£525) for the last year!

Abbey sent me a rather confusing letter saying basically that they wernt wrong, i was wrong for saying they were wrong......"but we're still going to pay you.....in full"....... but we're not wrong.....

Hehe!!

Chuffed!

Thanks to consumeractiongroup for your support!

Andy

Thanks mate.

Done and dusted.

I will be sending a letter to Abbey thanking them for the refund. And right behind it a letter asking for the charges back for my other account.

Thanks again.

Andy.

Good work, well please for you.

Lloyds TSB - £972

S.A.R, prelim and LBA sent

Claim acknowledged

Defence received

AQ 20/06/06

***FULL SETTLEMENT RECEIVED 20/07/06***

Woolwich - £2288

S.A.R, prelim and LBA sent.

Offered half

Moneyclaim filed online 02/08/06

Judgement filed online 23/08/06

WARRANT FILED ONLINE 30/08/06

MONEY RECEIVED BY BALIFF 04/10/06

***FULL SETTLEMENT RECEIVED 09/10/06***

Smile - £175

Pelim 23/06/06

***FULL SETTLEMENT RECEIVED 07/07/06***

My Ex vs Woolwich - £715

S.A.R sent 30/08/06

Pelim 06/10/06

LBA 20/10/06

Advice & opinions provided are personal, and not endorsed by CAG or BAG, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.