Southern pacific (SPML). Mortgage Late Payment Fees reclaiming

angnnig
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4441 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there, do you have a copy of the bills for repair of the taxi? Have you completed the budget sheet and if so how much can you realistically pay towards the arrears?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

OK, I have affixed an N244 form to this post and below are the instructions for completing it - I will draft a statement to go with Question 10 of the form, so don't fill in anything there.

1. Your names

2. Tick Defendant

3. Suspension of eviction

4. No

5. Tick at a hearing

6. 15 minutes

Agreed by all parties: No

7. Write - Not applicable

8. District

9. Both Parties

10. Tick box for attached witness statement

Cross out all options except The Applicant Believes

Sign and cross out all options except Applicant

11. Sign and cross out all options except Applicant. Enter your address and contact details.

Back shortly.

n244_0400[1].pdf

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Do you have any children living at home?

3 is Suspension of Eviction, as per the instructions I put in post 19

1. Your names

2. Tick Defendant

3. Suspension of eviction

4. No

5. Tick at a hearing

6. 15 minutes

Agreed by all parties: No

7. Write - Not applicable

8. District

9. Both Parties

10. Tick box for attached witness statement

Cross out all options except The Applicant Believes

Sign and cross out all options except Applicant

11. Sign and cross out all options except Applicant. Enter your address and contact details.

Affixed is the statement to go with Q.10 of the N244 – you need to fill in the information where there are XXX's (remove the xxx's) read it through carefully to make sure all the info is correct. When you print it out the printer needs to be set for A4 paper (not Letter size) so it all fits on one page.

Take photocopies of the repair bills and write the Claim number on the top left hand corner and Appendix 1 on the top right hand corner. Do the same on the budget sheet except it will be Appendix 2 and on the copies of all payments made ovedr the last 3 years Appendix 3

Now assemble as follows:

N244 - signed

Statement - signed

Copies of repair bills- Appendix 1

Budget sheet – Appendix 2

Copies of payments made - Appendix 3

This forms the pack to take to court. Make sure it is stapled securely together. You will need to take a photocopy of it all for yourselves so you have a set to refer to in the hearing. When you take it to the court you will need to pay a fee of £40.00 and it will need to be in cash. The court staff should be able to give you a date for the hearing while you are there.

Angnnig N244 statement.doc

Hi Ellen ,Ive just tried to open the statement file you sent, but it says file can not be opened due to files being damaged or not supported ,not sure what this means,thanks.

If we do lose in court and get evicted can we ask for more time ,to give us a chance to find somewhere else to live?kind regards angnnig

Edited by angnnig

Hi Ellen, I tried to open the statement file that you sent ,but it would not allow me to open it,said something about the files being damaged or not supported.Can you try and send it again thanks ,kind regards angnnig

Try again :)

You can open Word documents, yes?

Angnnig N244 statement.doc

Do you have microsoft office on your pc ?

I'm on Windows 7 and it runs Microsoft Word OK - try downloading Open Office, that will open the statement I have this on my machine and it runs fine

http://www.openoffice.org/

Hi Ellen ,Acenden charged us interest on arrears fees and have included them in our arrears balance,can we tell the court that these are not true arrears ,if so then then our total arrears balance is just charges only.the rest of the fees are early statement fees ,admin fees,litigation managment fees and arrears managment fees.regards angnnig

I've put that in the statement - have you downloaded Open Office yet?

Let me know if you can open it ok