Southern pacific (SPML). Mortgage Late Payment Fees reclaiming

angnnig
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4455 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Have you paid for it?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, it will probably be a trial period - have you opened the statement ?

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Double click the statement in the post I attached it to - a window will open asking if you want to open the document, click yes and it should just open in Word. I need to log off soon as I have to be up early - can you try it now and let me know asap ?

Once it is open follow the instructions I gave in the post and then print it out twice.

OK, I have to log off now - can you be on line in the morning?

OK, log on in the morning and I'll pick up from where we left off.

Hi I am available from now until 11.15 and then again after 2.30 (I'm at work unfortunately)

Hi, just got in from work & having something to eat - back shortly (I have sent you a pm)

I'll convert it to pdf when I get to work in the morning - sent you email re the info I need for it.

Ha ha, how did they do it?

You just need to follow the instructions in post 26 now :)

Hi Ellen,We cant believe that acenden have backed down and are not going ahead with the eviction,they phoned us up this afternoon and said if we pay the £800 and stick to the agreement of £150 ,nig spoke to one of the managers and got his full name.When nig asked them why they have come to this decision, they said it was because they have looked at the amount of money that we,d paid off the arrears in the past 3 years and said we have made a big effort in getting the arrears down and the fact that we have offered a decent lump sum off the arrears.

We have asked for confirmation of this in writing to which they have agreed to and they said they will contact the solicitors today ,so we are going to phone the solicitors in the morning to make sure they know.We are still going to fight to get the charges back or at least put on the mortgage balance, in a few months.really appreciate all your help with all this Ellenn.kind regards angnnig

Hi, that's good news :) I hope they put it in writing. Just to be sure they do what they say - ring the court and check that the eviction is cancelled. Sometimes their solicitors can be a bit slow - best to make sure yourself.

Hi Ellenn ,we phoned the solicitors on thurs just to make sure and recieved written confirmation on saturday that the eviction has been cancelled,panic over finally.

Going to try and get kensingtons arrears payments down from £200 a month to £100 , thats been set by a court order,so i,m not sure if we would have to go back to court again to do this?

Kind regards angnnig

HI, yes you would have to go back to court to ask for the arrears payment to be reduced. This would need an N244 application.

• 1 month later...