MBNA county court Summons " Help Please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3747 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It may be interesting to see if what the OC sends is different to what arrives in your CPR request, however you have asked for the agreement in your CPR letter.

Absolutely Vint but as you and I know the CPR is rarely complied with and nothing further said with regards to non compliance.However non compliance to a sec 77/78 request does place the account in further dispute and the Claimant in default of said request and for the sake of £1 all angles covered.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

I will send it today, because like you said it will be interesting to see the difference between the two. Does anybody have MBNA's registered address please ?

:dizzy: "Dizzie Diva" ;)

<<<<<<<<<<please tip my star if my support or advise was useful?

Letter N use sec 78 as its a Credit card 77 is for fixed loans.

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Absolutely Vint but as you and I know the CPR is rarely complied with and nothing further said with regards to non compliance.However non compliance to a sec 77/78 request does place the account in further dispute and the Claimant in default of said request and for the sake of £1 all angles covered.

Regards

Andy

Very true Andy. If you keep on top of the CPR situation, continually pressing for the documents, including CPR 31.15 it keeps pressure on the claimant. If they don't provide the documents in time, all you can do is issue an embarrassed defence and keep pressing for the documents.

I don't see a court ordering a full defence, if they have ignored CPR.

See your point about s78.

I will send it today, because like you said it will be interesting to see the difference between the two. Does anybody have MBNA's registered address please ?

MBNA Europe Bank Limited,

Registered Office: Stansfield House, Chester Business Park, Chester CH4 9QQ

Send it to the data controller

I didnt send my Subject Access Request to this address i sent it to the address the DN came from.

I will send section 77/78 to this address and all future correspondance, thanks for that.

I didnt send my Subject Access Request to this address i sent it to the address the DN came from.

I will send section 77/78 to this address and all future correspondance, thanks for that.

It's the same building and post room

Copy and paste the template into Word. (Duck, just noticed you are from the Potteries)

Regards

Andy;)

Have you got any office software installed MS Office, Star just copy and paste with your details into a new doc

Andy

Hi there, mission accomplished im going to get typing now...:D

Well done Dizzie mission accomplished :D keep your thread updated as and when anything Transpires, keep your eyes on your dates and time frame ie Defence submission.

Regards

Andy

Andy before you go, should i now be putting together my defence?

Which is; i am waitin for my credit agreement CCA & Subject Access Request, to ensure my agreement is enforceable?

What date have you got for your submission Dizzie? You have 33 days in total 5 deemed served 14 to Acknowledge and a further 14 days to submit your defence.

Andy

Issue date 23rd April 2010.

Also you told me to use section 78. Does the paragraph " your attention is drawn to ss.5(2), 3(b),6 and 7 of the consumer protection from unfair trading regulations 2008 (CPUTR) REFER TO SECTION 78 or 77.

Im just making sure before i send it as it is a credit card and not a loan, i dont want to mess up.

Thanks