MBNA county court Summons " Help Please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3754 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is no template for an embarassed defence as each case is different according to the POC and documents supplied. Remmeber your case is unique to you and you have to adapt information you locate to support your particular case/circumstances.

There are loads of embarassed defences about. To give you some pointers have a look at my thread - post 76 onwards:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/254011-wycombe-restons-mbna-4.html

This should give you an idea of how it is structured. You then need to build your own using your details and supported by information pertaining to your case.

It may be a good idea to ask one of the site team to merge this thread with your original one. It is not a good idea to have several threads going on the same case.

If you find you are not getting a reply to your concerns and the thread is slipping down the page rankings just bump it and it will go to the top of the pile.

It may be a good idea to ask one of the site team to merge this thread with your original one. It is not a good idea to have several threads going on the same case.

If you find you are not getting a reply to your concerns and the thread is slipping down the page rankings just bump it and it will go to the top of the pile.

Appreciate the advise.

How do I bump it up the pile ?

:dizzy: "Dizzie Diva" ;)

<<<<<<<<<<please tip my star if my support or advise was useful?

Are there any drafts on here for an "embarassed defence" to give me an idea?

I dont want the courts thinking im a laughing stock!

Wait until they respond to your CPR request. ( or not as the case may be)

Just make sure you keep an eye on the date for submition.

Dizzie,

Click on the little red triangle - bottom left. And get your two threads merged. Otherwise you will have people posting on one thread about information already on the other. Very confusing for all concerned.

Dizzie

I have clicked the red triangle for you and asked for the two threads to be merged. Hopefully that will happen soon.

You will need to re-scan your documents with a higher brightness setting (by the look of it).

Threads merged

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

I have been issued a county court summons from Northhampton Court with regards to a debt i owe MBNA.

I spilit up with my partner back last year because of domestic violence and have since been struggling on my own to keep up with the mortgage payments as he has not been contributing since May 2009. I have a few debts and have tried my upmost to pay them all a payment of which i can afford.

I wrote to all my creditors back last November explaining my financial situation asking them to freeze the interest until i sorted myself out and a few of them have been least co operative to say the least.

MBNA just wenT ahead and applied for this summons even though i made a payment of £60 and £25 in the last 5 months.

Can i defend my case, and if so how?

Beginning here, can somebody from the site team please put my threads in The Debt Action Group. Thanku

:dizzy: "Dizzie Diva" ;)

<<<<<<<<<<please tip my star if my support or advise was useful?

Do you own your own property? MBNAs end game is to get judgement, THEN get an inhibition order on your property to prevent sale without them getting is disbursement.

What this means is, they charged you a quite high interest rate for an unsecured loan, yet they turn this into a secured loan, whilst benefiting from the higher interest rates. Because this does not become an issue until you lose, and they seek enforcement of their win, it isn;t a competent defence to be considered by the judge (but in the bigger picture, it would be).

Back to basics, have they exhibited to you that you have a properly executed agreement? If they don;t or cannot do this, you can unpick their master plan, so get a move on with this. Sob stories won;t move the judge, probably the best you can hope for is a delay before the axe falls, unless you can have the agreement thrown out.