MBNA county court Summons " Help Please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3740 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You need to keep a very close eye on dates.

Make sure that the unlawful rescission letter goes of to MBNA monday recorded delivery

Most important that the CPR letter goes off to restons on monday morning recorded delivery.

If there are no documents received from restons by the 18th, another letter needs to go off, then file an embarrassed defence, but I cannot stress enough, that you need to keep an eye on the dates. Time has already been lost.

Do MBNA still own the debt.

Im not sure who owns the debt, i know that it has only just been passed to Restons and MBNA owned it before that.

Im getting the letters written up now ready to post Monday.

Thanks for your help much appreciated.

:dizzy: "Dizzie Diva" ;)

<<<<<<<<<<please tip my star if my support or advise was useful?

Im not sure who owns the debt, i know that it has only just been passed to Restons and MBNA owned it before that.

Im getting the letters written up now ready to post Monday.

Thanks for your help much appreciated.

It will mention MBNA on the claim form that came from Northampton if they still own the debt.

Once you get the CPR letter off and they do not comply by sending documents, which they usually don't, you give them another 5 days to comply. This letter needs to go off on the 18th May. Towards the end of that week, if they have not complied, then we can work out an embarrassed defence to file online.

The court will then send them a copy, giving restons 28 days to respond. If they don't respond, then the claim is stayed ( held in limbo ) and restons will have to apply for the stay to be lifted.

Ok. Well i come on here now once per day and i will keep everybody posted. I made a donation towards this site. I think its great that people help eachother like this.

Question;

Do i have to send a postal order for £1.00 to request a CPR 31.14 ?

No. ;)

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Im confused; where do I request copies of credit agreements and accounts statements under the Consumer Credit Act 1974, section 77-78 ? COSTING £1.00

and/or

Asking for all information a lender holds on you under the Data Protection Act 1984 and 1998 ? COSTING £10.00

I have sent off the CPR 31.14 can i request for these also or not ?

You need to send a CPR 31.14 request to the people who issued the summons against you (the solicitors). This is to request copies of the documents they are going to rely on in court. You do not need to send payment for this. Reply in 7 days

The Subject Access Request you send to the original creditor (MBNA) with payment of £10. This should provide you with copies of all information that MBNA hold on you. You need to allow 40 days for them to do this.

The S78 request (the one that costs £1.00) is often sent before a Summons is issued and is for a copy of the original credit agreement. Most creditors (at least they have with me) always seem to provide an application form! Presumably this again goes to the original creditor.

Is there a copy on here of the letter " Data Protection Act 1988 " ? For quick access so that i can get it all in the post today.

None response to a Sec 77/78 request has far more implications than not responding to CPR/SAR.I would advocate to anyone in receipt of a Court Summons to issue this request.The Claimant will remain in Default to such a request which may be used in ones Defence,non response to a CPR or SAR is part and parcel of the course.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Hi please explain a Sec 77/78 when should i send this?

In my Subject Access Request like the above Sec 77/78 i have requested a copy of my agreement.

To cover all angles shall i send this also ?

Edited by DizzieDiva2010

Section 77/78 request for the agreement, letter N in the templates.Cost you £1 use a Postal Order and dont sign neither, print name.Retain proof of postage.The Claimant has 12 days plus service to respond I normally advocate sending it as soon as in receipt of any summons then the time limit runs in line with any defence submission.

Andy

Edited by Andyorch

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread